New Romantics

Kongpob's

Few days before my exam, on a Sunday morning, I have planned to review and sleep the day off but I forgot that there's a guy living beside me whose goal is to annoy me. And that this particular guy happens to have a duplicate key to my room.

And speaking of that guy, he is currently holding a phone near my ear.

We're all bored
We're all so tired of everything
We wait for
Trains that just aren't coming

Damn. I don't want to be a good citizen of Thailand anymore.

I groan and swat his hand away from my face. "I'm awake now. Stop that, you really want me deaf."

He stops the music but then he stands up and jumps continuously on my bed.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"If you broke this bed, I'm calling the landlady and ask you to be kicked out once and for all." A thing I should've done since the moment I saw him.

"Tell her. Do you want me to accompany you?"

I open my eyes and I look at him still jumping up and down beside me as he smiles at me. "Koonngg!"

I shoot up my hand above me and wrap his wrist around my fingers. I then pull him down to me to sit him beside me but then he loses his balance and he literally falls down right above me. His forehead crashes with my chin.

"Shit P'."

"Ouch Kong!"

He's damn heavy, he literally takes my breath away.

"Sorry." He tries to wiggle out from me but he only puts a weight more on my morning wood.

I groan. I think he just crushes my balls down there.

"Stop moving P', if I become impotent, I'm going to blame you."

I immediately push him away when I feel his hand crawling and going down.

"The hell P'?"

"What? I was just checking your legs, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm not going to touch you there, that's just disgusting."

"Sure P', sure."

He rolls his eyes and jumps down from the bed. He really loves jumping.

I remove the blanket from my body.

He smirks. "Kong, why do you have a stick there?"

I pull the blanket around me again. "Leave!"

/

As we are walking on the way to the arcade because he insists we go there just because he feels like doing it, he suddenly clings to me.

I look at him, annoyed, ignoring the sudden beating of my heart. It's normal for me now especially every time I have P'Arthit near me. "What?"

"I'm going to tell you something."

He stops me and goes behind me all of a sudden. "What the fuck? What P'?"

"Give me a piggyback ride."

"Wait what-no fuck you ugh shit!" Too late, he already jumps me from behind. He wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I see the people around us giving us horror looks, well, If I were them, I will too. It's just not normal for two dudes to do this.

The way he clings to me is making me choke. I pat his hands and he slightly loosens his hold from me.

I groan. "You're so heavy."