Chapter 7

Zak POV

arg....my head.

I wake up to the pounding feeling of a headache. great...im hungover.

I slowly stand up and try to remember what happened last night.
I wake up...i see Darryl kissing a girl...i get drunk...everything goes blank.

*Knock Knock*

Darryl hesitates, but then stands up and answers the door. I peak around him and see her. I retrain myself from ripping her hair out.

"Abby?! What are you doing here?"
"Oh Darryl! I have exiting news!! Im pregnant!!"

what

All the color in my face escapes. I can't breath.

Darryl looks as confused as can be.
"W-wha-"

"Don't ask questions. Just understand it's you're baby. And we have to get married."

"B-but we never even-"

"Oh yes we did! You were drunk silly!!"

Darryl POV

w-what? i never even got drunk around her. what is she talking about?!

"I never even got drunk-"

"Oh yes you did!! Dont even think about it just trust me!!

I stand there in shock not even understanding what or how or when. Shes lying. Theres no way. We never....

Suddenly she pushes herself in and walks over to Zak. Oh no. I cant even imagine what Zak is thinking. Hes gonna hate me. And its not even true.

"Hello....Zak? I dont think its a good idea to be living with him when me and him are gonna be a couple. Especially because of the stupid little feelings yall had for each other."

She smiles at him, and then Zak looks at me dead in the eyes. "Ya know. Maybe you're right."

My heart drops to the floor. no...please.
I start walking over to Zak.
"No Zak you don't understand-"
"Oh no trust me, I understand perfectly fine. I get it. Ill leave. I dont want to be here right now anyways." He gives me a cold stare that has no emotion. Before I can say anything else, Zak rushes out the door.

I turn to Abby and give her a look of hatred.

"Abby...you go and tell him right now that you are lying or i swear-"

"Lying? Who said I was lying?"

She then walks up to me and gets not even a inch away from my face. "You probably just forgot about how much you missed my body." She then kisses me and grabs my hand and forces me to touch her waist. I yank away and back up from her.

"Abby! Stop!"

Her face saddens and tears fill her eyes.
"B-but...I thought I could make you love me."
I sigh because of her games she plays. "Abby...you can't make someone love you."
She then looks up and gets a evil glare.

"Well I can stop him from loving you!!"

She then stomps out the door.

Why. Why does that have to happen. The love of my life now hates me and he won't listen to anything I have to say..

i feel broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the sad chapter guys!!:,( The next few will be pretty intense and sad, so its just a warning, BUT they get better and will end good:)))  <3