Chapter 56: Brian

"Let's get right to it," I said to Anita as soon as we were in the living room. "Why are you here?"

"You haven't been answering my calls," she said. "I was worried about you. I tried getting a hold of many of your friends, then finally Lucy answered me and told me you were here."

"You have Lucy's phone number?" I asked her.

"We took a class together last year," Anita answered. "We did a group project together, so I still have her number."

"You shouldn't have come here Anita," I said.

"I had no choice," she said. "You've been avoiding me. That's not fair Brian. If you don't want to see me, tell me, but don't keep lead me on and then ignore me!"

"I wasn't trying to lead you on," I said. "It's just... I cheated on Chrissy with you. That's not right, it just won't work."

"I don't care about that!" Anita said. "I feel awful about it, but you two are done now anyway, so what difference does it make?" I just sighed and didn't say anything. "You don't really like me do you?" Anita asked.

"I like you more than you know," I said, looking away. Anita sighed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Brian just talk to me," she said. "What's going on?" I turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you," I said before grabbing her face and pressing my lips on hers. Anita gasped, but kissed me back and wrapped her arms around me neck. Before I knew it, we were on the couch, undressing each other. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. I wanted this. I wanted her. I have for a long time and finally, she could be mine.

"Brian," Anita said after a while. "I think I love you too." I smiled happily and started kissing her again. I told my shirt off and unbuttoned hers. We got a little too into it and rolled off the couch. She ended up on top of me on the floor, laughing. Her laugh was adorable and sexy at the same time and it just made me want her more. Anita sighed and sat up. She stared down at my chest, drawing circles on it with her fingers.

"What are you thinking about, darling?" I asked her.

"I'm thinking about us," she said. "And what I want... from you and this... blossoming relationship." I chuckled softly.

"And what is it you want?" I asked her.

"Everything," she said with a smile. "I want you and everything you have to offer. I want it all. And I want this... right now." She leaned down and kissed my neck, making me moan softly.

"Whatever you want, my love," I said. "It's yours." I lifted her off of me and stood up, getting us both back to the couch. We started making out again and we were about to go a further when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see everyone standing behind us. I guess they were back from the beach.

"Would you two like to get a room?" Lilly asked. "Or do you want to just continue putting on this little show for us?"

"Maybe we should go upstairs?" Anita suggested. I smiled and lifted her up, quickly going up the stairs. I didn't care what they all thought. I had my dream woman, that was all that mattered.