Chapter 5: Lilly

*This one is slightly PG-13*

The next morning I woke up in Roger and Freddie's room. I was snuggled up against Roger in his tiny dorm room bed. He was still sleeping but his arm was around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He moaned and opened his bright blue eyes. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Morning, babe," he said in his groggy morning voice. God, how can even that sound sexy?

"Hi," I whispered. "I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's alright," he said. "Why are you whispering? We're both awake."

"I don't want to wake Freddie," I answered.

"He's not here," Roger said. "He slept in a friend's room last night. I told him I was taking you home with me and he said he would sleep somewhere else." I giggled.

"That was probably a good plan. I don't think he would have wanted to see us last nice." Roger chuckled lightly. He stared at me for a minute, gazing into my eyes.

"God, you're beautiful," he said softly. I blushed and lowered my eyes a little. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head gently. He looked at me for a minute before pressing his lips on mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We were about to take it further when the door swung open. I covered myself up quickly as Freddie strolled in with Brian.

"Hello Lilly," Brian greeted me.

"Hi, Bri," I said. "Hi, Freddie."

"Oh you greeted me first!" Freddie said. "Odd." I rolled my eyes. "We won't interrupt your... whatever this is. I just need to grab my wallet. We're going to get breakfast." Freddie grabbed his wallet and they both started walking out.

"Bye," Roger said as I waved goodbye. Roger turned to look at me and smiled. "You want to get dinner?" I asked.

"Roger, it's like ten in the morning," I said with a laugh.

"I meant tonight," he said. "We should get dinner. Go on a proper date instead of just shagging after a night at the club." I giggled and smiled.

"That sounds great," I said. "Where are you gonna take me?"

"I'll surprise you," he said. I smiled and snuggled into his bare chest. He smelled amazing, even after a night of drinking and partying. Just being next to him made me want him more than ever. I scooted up on the bed a little and pushed his long blonde hair aside, slowly kissing his neck. "Really?" Roger asked. "Right now?" I looked at him for a second and nodded before finishing off the hickey I was working on. Roger moaned slightly and looked at me. He leaned over to my ear and nibbled on it while whispering, "If you insist."