Two

"Good! Hand in your sketches and make sure to create a mood board to get an idea of the colours you're going to use!" Jeongguk's teacher said as the class neatly handed in their sketches of something that would present raw emotion. Jeongguk had decided to draw himself, curled up with a fire burning around his heart. That's what he felt most of the day. His heart didn't work properly and he felt the need to scream 24/7. What was his problem anyway? Oh yes, the fact he didn't see the world the way he saw it when he was a child. His vision changed. From an innocent childlike one to a hopeless adult one. Like he was ever going to find his soulmate with the itty pitty glimpses he'd been seeing in his soulmate dreams. "For fuck sakes." Jeongguk muttered under his breath as he felt his hands tingling. Of course he had to get a panic attack for no reason now again. "Hey, are you okay?" A voice then spoke, driving Jeongguk further into his state of panic. "Are you okay with me touching you?" The voice asked as Jeongguk shook his head in denial. "Can you breath with me? 3 seconds in, hold it and then 3 seconds out okay?" The voice calmly spoke. The 3 seconds evolved into 5 and eventually into 7 until Jeongguk had stopped shaking and finally looked up to meet the voice's face. "Hi! I'm Jimin! Nice to meet you!" The boy cheerfully spoke. Jeongguk could take his eyes of the male in front of him. His brown eyes complimented his orange hair, it looked like he was stuck in an autumn phase. "I'm Jeongguk, it's nice to meet you too!" Jeongguk said as Jimin helped him up. "Are you okay now?" Jimin asked Jeongguk who nodded quietly. "I'm fine, thank you for calming me down." Jeongguk said. Then he shook Jimin's hand and walked away. "WAIT!" Jimin's voice then yelled. "Do you take art?" He asked. "Yeah, it's my third year." "That's so cool! I came to Seoul since my uni in Busan was so boring. I heard it's fantastic here! Anyway, have a great day and stay safe!" Jimin rambled on. Jeongguk even got lost him those eyes of him. It reminded him of the autumn forest. Then Jimin hugged Jeongguk and ran off to his class. "What the fuck?" Jeongguk cursed under his breath, he was blushing.