Six

"Jimin? Can you take Willow out for a walk? She's been scratching the door for almost 5 minutes now and we really don't need another door." Jeongguk said as he called out for his lover to take their dog out for a walk. Jeongguk was preparing a picknick for him and Jimin since it had been 4 years since Jeongguk slammed his head agains a traffic sign. Oh wait no, it was 4 years ago they he and Jimin had started dating. They were going to meet up with Taehyung and Yoongifor the first time in a long period of moving and finding jobs. "Let's just take Willow to the picnic, she will be worn out after anyway." Jimin responded.

Jeongguk was driving while Jimin was choosing a good song for the journey to the park.
"Do you think disappear is okay?" Jimin asked his boyfriend who didn't respond. His face was a bit shrunken into itself if that made sense. As if he was in heavy pain. "Jeongguk? Go to the side of the road please?!" Jimin frantically asked te younger who seemed to have snapped out of the trance and drove to a parking lot at the side of the highway to obey his significant other. "What is going on Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, my head hurt and my vision was a bit blurry, I have no idea what it was." Jeongguk answered with his head resting in his hands, trying to make sense of the situation.

After the picnic they had in the evening together up with Yoongi and Taehyung Jeongguk finally proposed to Jimin. The 2 got married not too long after, inviting only their 5 best friends and close family. It was cute and simple.