Chapter 2

Daisy

Forest was at Dove's house for the evening, so it was just Liam and me. And tonight would be the night. I just had to forget about Peter.

Liam had made a "romantic dinner" for me. T was really just fried chicken and candles, but it was the thought that counted.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

I stood up from the table, grabbing his hand. I led him to our bed, roughly pushing him down on it.

"What are you doing Daisy?" He asked.

I quickly silenced him by kissing him. He roughly kissed back. He rolled us over so he was on top of me. Though I didn't stay top for long, it was nice while it lasted.

I quickly took off my shirt and pants.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded and I could see the smirk forming on Liam's face. He slid off his shirt and threw it somewhere.

And this time, Peter wasn't on my mind.

~~~

Peter

I was furious! When Daisy went into her living room, Liam was there too. But he was only wearing boxers and Daisy only had her undergarments on.

I guess Daisy felt my eyes burning into her because she quickly closed the curtains.

I needed to kill Liam! He touched my Daisy! My precious Daisy. He probably raped her! She would never have sex with anyone but me!

My poor Daisy. I wish I could tell her that she would be back home soon. Or that we would finally be able to kiss after five long years.

I had almost forgotten about Daisy. I had almost left her for someone else. But then I remembered how much she loved me.

I scribbled a quick note on a piece of paper. Then I placed it by her front door and rung the doorbell. I quickly dove behind my bush, crouching down.

Daisy

I opened the door, my red robe tied tightly around my body.  There was a note on the floor. I picked it up and read it.

My Dearest Daisy,

I have been watching you ever since they took you away from me. I know you have missed me, and I love you. We'll be together soon, my love.

Love,
           Peter.

I dropped the note in horror. Liam quickly tried to read it but I pushed him back.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

I smiled and kissed him.

"Ready for round two?"

But now, Peter was on my mind.