Chapter 6

"I'm so happy to be back with you," Peter said.

"Let me be with Forest!" I sobbed.

"She needed to be punished. I don't want her to be like you."

"Why? Why did you come back? Liam and I were going to try and have a kid, and you ruined it!"

I took a deep breath, avoiding his hard gaze.

"Please, let me be with Forest."

Peter grunted and unlocked the door. I bolted into the room. Forest was on the bed, hog tied. Her scared blue eyes stared at me.

"No funny business." He said.

He then walked closer to me and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You better not say anything to Forest," he whispered.

He left the room and shut the door. I quickly untied her and took the gag off. She immediately started sobbing.

"I want daddy back," she wailed.

"It's okay. We'll be back soon."

"Mommy, why is this man calling me his daughter?"

I took a deep breath. I needed to tell her the truth. But I couldn't tell her that she was the result of rape. That she was never meant to happen.

"A long time ago, I... I... loved him. And we made you. But he became mean, so I had to leave him. He thinks we are in love," I said. It hurt to say that I ever loved that monster.

"But you love daddy now, right?"

"Of course."

"So... Daddy isn't my real daddy?"

"He loves you like his own daughter. Listen to me, Forest. He is a mean man. The worst person I've ever met. You will never call him daddy! I hate him! I hate his fucking guts!"

"Nice daddy says not to say those bad words."

"Forest, are you even listening?! I hate him. I want him dead! I don't love him!"

Forest stared at me. She slowly nodded and hugged me. Then Peter came barging into the room.

"You lied to our daughter! You love me! You do!" He screeched. "Now, you must be punished!"

I stared at him with fear. He tied my hands behind my back and then tied my legs. He tied Forest up as well.

He dragged us into the living room, where Dove was tied up and sobbing.

Peter brought a whip and waved it in my face. It was stained red, almost brown.

"You remember this?" He asked.

"Peter, please don't hurt Dove!"

He chuckled and walked to Dove. The whip slicing through the air was the only thing I could hear. Dove screamed in pain, biting down on her gag.

"Please!"

I sobbed as he whipped her again. And again. And again...

"Peter! Stop!" I begged. My face was completely drenched in tears. Dove's back was a bloody mess and Forest was a pile of sadness.

Peter stopped whipping her. He dragged the bloody whip across my face, which left bloody streaks.

"Oops, looks like we have to give you a bath," he said. He pulled my weak body from the floor and dragged me into a bathroom.

He made me take off my robe and then placed me in the tub. The hot water consumed my small body almost instantly.

I stared at the blank white wall in front of me as Peter scrubbed my body with a rag. I almost completely submerged into the bath until I felt the rag against my inner thigh. My head shot up and I glared at Peter.

"I need to clean them. They are all... sticky."

I turned my head away from him, trying to ignore the rag. It brought back that night. That awful night.

I just wanted Liam back, even if I was on my deathbed. I needed to see his face. Just one last time.