Chapter 10

You guys are going to hate me for this chapter.

"Could you stop looking at me?" I asked. Peter chuckled darkly and picked up a knife on his plate.

"Funny how much things have changed."

"What do you mean?"

"You were so scared the first day."

"You're a psychopath."

"Tell me, are you still scared of me?"

I scrunched my eyes closed as he gently slid the knife across my throat. I felt like I was reliving the first day. Him cutting my flesh.

"You can't hurt me," I said.

"And why is that?"

"I still haven't healed from the last time."

It was true. Gauze was wrapped around my thighs and arms.

"Who says I have to physically hurt you?"

I shivered and stood up, but not before Peter tripped me. I groaned as I hit the floor with a loud thud.

"I'm going to hurt someone very close to you."

"Please, don't hurt Dove."

"I never said it was Dove."

I froze and stood up. "Forest!" I screamed. Peter laughed and chased after me.

"Mommy? I'm in here!"

"Lock the door! Dove, protect her!"

Peter pushed me down and stepped on my back. He growled lowly and kicked me in the side. I grunted and tried to stand up. Peter delivered another kick to my ribs.

I fell back to the floor. He kicked me two more times before walking to the locked door. He kicked it down and dragged Forest out by her hair.

"Please, Peter, stop!" I screamed. Forest was sobbing and trying to get Peter to loosen his grip.

I shakily ran towards him only to be kicked back to the ground.

"You useless-"

Kick.

"dumb..."

Kick.

"bitch!"

I had to get to Forest. Peter smiled down at me as he repeatedly kicked me. I could hear Forest crying as my ribs cracked. It hurt so bad.

Peter stopped and continued to drag Forest. I tried to stand up but it hurt too bad. So I crawled.

"Peter, please! Please, please."

Peter shut and locked the door. I sobbed and banged on the door.

And then Forest screamed. I felt a part of me die. I screamed and continued to bang on the door.

But Forest screamed again. I sunk to the floor and let out a weird gargle sound.

I was going to kill Peter. And I would cut his balls off. He would suffer just like us.