Chapter 9

I turned my back towards Peter and sobbed. I wanted Forest safe. I wanted Dove safe. I wanted Liam safe.

Peter started to rub my back and shush me. I instantly pushed him away and growled. "Don't fucking touch me!"

He frowned and crossed his arms. "We will all be eating like a family, so you better listen to me."

"Or what?! You'll fucking kill me? Go ahead."

"I'll kill Dove."

I continued to cry as I followed him into a bedroom. He handed me a revealing black dress and ordered me to put it on.

The dress was short on me. If I even bended a little the dress would show everything. The chest area was making me uncomfortable as well.

"Isn't this a bit revealing?" I asked. He smirked and walked closer to me.

"You're my girlfriend, I'm supposed to be able to see you."

"But Forest!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I say family dinner? It's just you and me."

I instantly felt uncomfortable. So uncomfortable. I shifted my weight from one foot to another.

Peter grabbed my hand and sat me down at a table and took the seat across from me. "I got good food for this special occasion."

I looked down at my plate and saw meat, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. I picked at the meat and vegetables.

"What is this meat?"

"I'm not a cannibal. It's lamb."

I took a small piece of the meat and bit into it. It wasn't that bad but I wouldn't eat it in front of him.

"I'm not hungry," I said as I pushed away the plate. That was a lie, but I'd rather starve than eat his cooking.

"You will eat."

"I don't want to!"

"I said that you have to eat." I could feel his hand snaking up my thigh and squeezing it. I felt disgusted.

"Stop!"

"Then eat."

I picked up the fork and Peter's cold hand left my thigh. I sighed in relief and picked up a vegetable.

"I love you so much, Daisy. You're such a good mom. Though you could be a better girlfriend. You would have been beaten until you were almost dead if you even questioned my dad."

"You aren't your dad."

"I know. I love you too much to hurt you."

I bit my tongue to stop myself from screaming. As I lifted my fork to my mouth, I could feel Peter's hungry eyes.

And I was scared.