Green With Envy

Note: Imagine if you were like Plankton from 'SpongeBob Squarepants' in this story...
* Owner of the Chum Bucket
* Mr. Krabs's best friend and arch-enemy since childhood
* The evil mastermind villain
* Fiesty little stalker and a twerp
* Full of jealousy, hatred, cynical and evil thoughts.

"Come on, kid. You asked me that already. Now quit wasting my time!! I'm Plankton, you old hag. And your son smells like boogers!! I think you better lose some weight, fatty. That's what it is!! Someone should put you in a box floatin' down the river, grandma!! You people are crazy! I'm gettin' out of here!' (Episode: '20,000 Patties Under The Sea')

"This is a job for an embicile! Or two embiciles." (Episode: 'Bucket Sweet Bucket')

"He's not really your friend. He stabs you in the back right now. Just look at him....square. The shape of evil! Get back here and kill each other!!!" (Episode: 'The Fry Cook Games')

"Prepare to taste my wrath!!" (Episode: 'Atlantis Squarepantis')

Your POV

I am such a hater. Prepare to be disappointed about my story....I acted like that evil genius Plankton from 'SpongeBob Squarepants' because it's all about my irritating actions and my rash behavior when I can't even control my temper.

I hate people who called me names. They judged me about my no-talent effort on my assignment/project. It hurts my self-esteem a lot and I couldn't get it out of my head.

I hate people who treat me like a phony and a loser. Because I just want to fit in to their group but they won't let me join the conversation, leaving me in the shadows.

I hate people who bullied me. They throw dodgeballs at me, physically tortured me and cyberbullied me while I was texting. I tried to fight back but they punch me in the face.

I hate people that I don't have a certain relationship. My boyfriend dumped me like I acted like a fool and I became so jealous that they always hangout together or make out inside of a closet while their parents are still at work.

I kind of understand about Plankton's anger because he lives in the Chum Bucket constructing evil plans to steal the secret formula so he can rule the world. He was hated by his worst 'frenemy', Mr. Eugene Krabs (means a friend instead than an enemy).

Still, the older I get, the more I can relate about Plankton's envious and selfish attitude. I just don't know why him and Mr. Krabs were best friends but turned out to be hated enemies. Friendship is now became a disaster.

It reminds me of my classmates back then. We were best friends, having a fun time while school is suspended. But there's something was wrong and very fishy about it....the next few days, they ignored me and joined a group of bullies who are trying to pick on me badly. They all forget about me.

I have rejected a possible friendship. And now I'm all alone in the world. What could my life be more worse than this?!! I just want to throw a wooden chair at them so hard and suffer in this godforsaken land of liars.

I can't stand about my true feelings anymore. I just couldn't get the point of losing my friends...they abandoned me and forget all about it. When I walked up to them, I just snapped at them in rage and got jealous as I point a finger at their faces.

I turned myself around and began to walk away with an annoyed and angered expression on my face. I ended up being locked in my room as I gripped my head and cried hard. The pain in my heart is too much....

Well, at least they're having a good time without me...they know how to manage of being a grown-up, alright. I groaned in annoyance and full of frustration at the thought. I am such an impatient, stubborn little brat with no friends. I just couldn't help it at all......ohh, for PETE'S SAKE!!

If I have no friends, I'll just make one of my own....by talking to my playthings, of course! Ugh...! I banged my head on the table repeatedly, feeling how stupid I am. They all think I am a crazy idiot but no....the only big problem is I am a late-bloomer person.

How can I be so selfish? What am I thinking and what am I doing here in this crazy town? I looked into the mirror and talked to myself saying 'what am I?'

How can I be so selfish? What am I thinking and what am I doing here in this crazy town? I looked into the mirror and talked to myself saying 'what am I?'. But my reflection says 'I don't know' (reference to the movie 'Zoolander').

It made my heart dropped and I have bags under my eyes. I don't need friends....I need someone who will love me and care for me, like a perfect true friend. Who can give me a good advice, a companion and a guardian angel in disguise. A perfect someone just for me and mine alone....💖💖 😖😖

So that I'll tell my friends that I have a new boyfriend. Has stunning features, sexy body, handsome smile, gentleman manners, a pure heart of gold....not like the other boys I see at school. But a fictional character instead.

Like.......Link from 'The Legend of Zelda' series. I adore him so much but they thought it's just a videogame. I just wished he was real. If he wasn't, then I'll be forever alone for good or I'll die of a broken heart attack.

I sat in the corner of the walls hugging a Toon Link plushie in my arms for comfort. I cried and cried like for just 7 minutes....wishing for someone who could be my best friend or a boyfriend.

I felt my heart throbbing in pain...until I can hear a twinkling sound out of nowhere. I saw a small light appeared in the middle of my room. Then, the light glowed brightly. I shielded my eyes with my hand to prevent from the brightness.

The light slowly fades away, revealing a male angel in a white tunic and a long white cape that reached onto the floor. He had luminous wings that are glowing in a strong aura. He smiled as he walked towards me and kneeled down perfectly.

He lend out a hand to me and I held his on mine. He helped me stood up and pulled me into a warm hug. I relaxed at his touch. I hugged him tight for comfort until I felt his wings wrapped around me for protection.

"Hello, my name is Link. First ranked archangel and messenger of the heavens. What is your name if I might ask?", he said to me.

"I am (Y/N)....and I need a friend....or a boyfriend who loves me...."

I greeted him in a sad tone. He gave me tender and caring eyes. He smiled and planted a soft kiss on my forehead then, butterfly kisses all over my face. He giggled and grinned lovingly....I blushed at the way he smiled at me.

"Do not cry, (Y/N). I will be your friend and your lover from now on. I know how you feel about me. I will always be right here with you, I promise."

He cooed sweetly. I smiled weakly and he grinned, locking our eyes in a tender gaze as he kissed my cheek. He giggled once more.

"I love you, Link."

"I love you so much, (Y/N). And you are mine....forever in my arms. I will keep you safe and sound in my wings."

I sighed with a small smile on my face. I've found my perfect someone. Link is my angel from the heavens above.

********

Quote:
"Why do I feel so alone? I might be young but I want someone to hold me. I cry all the time because I just want someone to talk to. Someone to be there when I'm down I have nobody who understands. What should I do?" - Unknown

"I've been to 'tough' for too long. I'm not the one to wear my emotions, but keeping me bottled up is about to make me go crazy! I wish I had me as a friend so I could have someone to lean on." - Unknown