Leave The World Alone

I came into this world alone.
I will live my life alone.
I will leave this world alone.

We enter the world alone.
We leave the world alone.
So it's better to be alone.

Your POV

I am filled with complete emptiness and I have nothing in common with other peers around me. They told me like I wasn't born in this world. I never realize how sad my life was, it's just a biggest mistake I ever done.

I am afraid to lose...I feel like I'm as invisible as a ghost and I'm a lost soul living in the shadows without somebody to help me when I'm hurt. I was imprisioned by these terrible experiences and emotions.

I prayed all day and night that if I can't live or stay any longer, I'll disappear myself for sure...like I was erased from existence, ceased to exist and never come back to reality again. I have to leave this world......alone.

I don't need those kind of people out there. They really hate me...I have to find my own somehow...when I came into this world, I have been rejected and feeling how worthless I am. I'm not supposed to be here...I want to be free as if heaven could take me there.

I can imagine myself running freely towards the clean grassfields filled with wildflowers. I raised my hands upwards like I was touching the sky, even if God was there. Spread my arms out and held my head high when I closed my eyes with tears of joy and a happy smile on my face.

That's the true meaning of my freedom. That's the life...but here, in the real world; that's not how my life supposed to be. If heaven is real, I can be in eternal peace and live happily. Because God made us human and He created the lands around us. Also, both Heaven and Hell...physical and spiritual.

I'm sure there's a better place somewhere that I cannot see in my own eyes. Maybe an attractive angel would watch me from above, takes my hand and swept me off my feet. A perfect one; only just for me...handsome features, sexy mannerisms...I can't get the image out of my mind. I think I'm falling for him. 😍😍 💋💋

I sighed dreamily if I could find a guy who made my heart pound so fast. Unlike my world is far more different than the imaginary...many citizens were focused about their future life like getting a job or stuff like that.

But the real 'future' in my thoughts is about the entire world will change or be thrown into chaos and destruction. It's hard to think that the whole planet will end or end of humanity, I guess it just popped into my mind.

Well, enough with that. It's just an example of what would the world be like. I can't figure it out about it actually. Just people's business, right? I'm not interested in that. Let's get on with the story, shall we?

I want to leave this world alone by myself without a single word...lost, scared and disappeared. I don't feel anything just right yet. I'm afraid if that would be possible for me to run away from this horrid place...

I'm not sure if I could find one. If this isn't just a dream to exist...I absolutely don't know how to handle this kind of feeling I have ever felt before...I made up those things and I couldn't get it out of my thoughts.

I barely can feel the urge inside me...I wonder what's it like out there? It could be a spirit world somewhere someplace...I must be careful. I have to try and I have to find out what that could an another dimension might be.

I glanced at the window as the blue sky replaced into dark rainy clouds and my world suddenly took away colors, making the atmosphere looked even gloomier. I guess it's okay for me to walk while it's raining outside. ☔☔

I changed myself some clothes; a pink T-shirt with striped long sleeves, dull grey jeans, hoodie jacket and a pair of leather black boots. I turned my head to see my favorite Link plushie sitting on my bed. I sighed as I grab it in my hands before heading outside and start walking my way through the rain.