Live Up My Childhood

I miss my childhood...
No homework,
No stress,
No wake up early,
No exams,
No problems in life...

Your POV

I remember when I was a little child, I had a happy childhood. I love playing toys, hugging with stuffed animals or cartoon characters. I do have wild and free imagination I can picture out inside my mind.

I can do all creative things such as arts, drawings, handicrafts or even miniature toy collecting. I also played videogames like the Gameboy or Gameboy Advance for example, I think it looks amazing; had colorful backgrounds, recognizable music and so many characters I can named of.

I feel so happy, carefree, excited and full of joy. I'd like to hangout with my family for an occasion without any worries at all, just having fun. Everything went well and we had such good times together. Still, my memories are important in my life.

The birthday surprise party, holidays, going out at the mall to go shopping, summer vacation...it was fun. It made me feel alive, free-spirited and exhilerated. One of those times are really great and all...if I say so myself.

I also have my own treehouse my father and my older brother build it for me as a hideout at our backyard. It had huge thick branches, strong enough to keep it balanced. Maybe put on some decorations such as wind chimes, a swing, flowering vines...etc.

I did good, really. When I become a teenager, I used to play Nintendo games or amiibo collection. But still, I'll never forget myself as I child. If there's something I missed, I remembered the classic TV shows I used to watch.

Like 'Blue's Clues', Disney's 'Silly Symphonies', 'The Rugrats', Charles Schulz's 'Peanuts'...etc. Because I cried everytime I watch these shows and it brings me nostalgic memories. It made my heart stinging like butterflies inside my stomach. Still, I miss them....

Sure, I do have a childish attitude but I have a behavior of a young adult. I was interested in videogames now because I keep all my stuff toys on the shelves or cabinets as a remembrance of my childhood. It always cherished my heart and relive my unforgettable memories forever in my life.

I'm all grown up but all I can think about is my inner childish self. It's getting a little quiet here...I think I have my own comfort side as it goes. Then, I guess it's time for me to move on and live a life somehow.

Times like this passes quickly and it's getting shorter by the minute or a few seconds. My heart is racing like the wind...I have a feeling that I want to go back to being a child and start over again. I can be free like a bird, spreading my wings out and fly away as far as I can see.

But it never changed the way. When I grow older, I must have forgotten it thanks to all the business work here and there. Still, I miss it. My heart tells me it's time for me go back and my mind tells me that I never want to grow up if I could carry on as long as no matter how it takes.

Here in the garden, sitting on a bench while I read a romance novel. I was just wondering if only a lucky guy who really likes me. I'll find him...he's out there, I'm sure. I just know it.

Without noticing, I felt a hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head slowly...that hand belonged to a certain man clad in green. I slightly blushed at the sight of him.

He was sitting right next to me and greeted me with a small smile on his handsome face. I grinned shyly at him, blushing deeply. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around my waist as he smiles down at me. I can feel his warm breath and planted a kiss on my neck. I sighed dreamily.

"Hello, dear (Y/N)."

"Hi. You're one of those videogames I used to play in my childhood years."

I replied. He hummed 'yes' in response before I put my book beside me on the bench and faced him with a smile.

"You're Link...right?", I asked him and he nodded back.

He kissed my cheek softly. I slowly faced him and kissed passionately on the lips, exploring every sweet taste of his delicate ones. We both pulled away before placing soft kisses on the nape of my neck, making me giggle. He smirked seductively and I smiled.

"Link, you're my childhood hero and I love you so much. I miss you..."

I said to him with a small smile. He smiled back and kissed me once more.

"I love you too, (Y/N). And I miss you the most. Of course, you do remember me. It is been many years and I am so glad to see you here."

He cooed affectionately, our hands linked together as we both enjoyed the moment. I have grown to love him.

********

Quote:
"Admit it! We all have a childhood crush. That we will never forget!" - Unknown

"I'm very comfortable with the nature of life and death, and that we come to an end. What's most difficult to imagine is that those and early yearnings and desires of childhood and adolescence will also disappear. But who knows? Maybe you become part of the eternal whatever." - Hugh Hefner