Hated Relationship (part 3)

Note: In this chapter, various Links has nicknames so don't be confused, they want to meet you.
* Hyrule Warriors Link - Warrior or 'War' for short
* Skyward Sword Link - Sky
* Ocarina of Time Link - Time
* Twilight Princess Link - Twilight or 'Twi' for short
* Classic Link (from HW DLC) - Brown
* A Link to the Past Link - Light
* A Link Between Worlds Link - Loru
* Oracle of Ages/Seasons Link - Oracl
* Wind Waker/Four Swords Toon Link - Wind,  (leader) Red, Blue and Vio (from the manga series)
* Triforce Heroes Toon Link - Green, Red and Blue (same name as the Four Swords)
* Young Link - None
* Breath of the Wild Link - Wild

Various Links' POV

Young Link and Toon Links

They were playing in the living room with the other Links with wooden swords until one of them heard a noise out of nowhere. They look out the window and saw a girl. She was in trouble while a Twilight wolf and a Crimson Loftwing were still barking and screeching at her and was gettiing scared.

"Hey, Young Link, is that the girl we saw earlier?"

One of the Four Swords/Triforce Heroes Toon Links asked him.

"Maybe. War told us about her. Come on, guys. We gotta tell the others."

They ran to the training courtyard to call the other Links that there's a girl at the castle gardens, this includes Warrior Link. He told them about the girl from another world.

"Come and see. Let's go, men."

"Right!!"

They sprinted as they ran quickly towards the castle gardens. And there they saw a girl wearing in a strange clothing and was carrying some kind of bag attached to her back. They came out of the back door to calm the animals down as the girl was amazed to see heroes in green.

Your POV

These animals trying to scare me then I noticed they are men all clad in green had blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes. They had different faces and appearance. They came out of the back door to calm the animals down. I didn't know they have pets or animal friends!! Then, a fairy flew right in front of my face.

"Oh, hey you're the girl from the other side of the alternate world, right? I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Proxi. I told my best friend Navi heard rumors about you!"

The fairy said.

"Uhh....yes, I am. You're the fairy I was following throughout the forest and entered a cave, right?!"

"Uh-huh. Yes I am."

I was wide-eyed and a bit shocked. Then the heroes turned their heads to my direction and saw me. One of them had confused stares while one of them asked me.

"Are you alright, miss?"

I was speechless. I nodded.

"Guys, she's the one we saw her at the waterfalls in the forest, remember?"

They all agreed at that. They all said 'yes' or 'I remember that!'.

'Heroes in green tunics with different face......Link?!!', I thought to myself.

"What's your name, miss?"

One of them asked.

"My name is (Y/N). (F/N) (L/N). And I know you.....you're all named Link, right?"