I Act Like A Child

Note: This story is similar to 'The Simpsons' when Lisa meets a girl with glasses named Juliet Hobbes who has vivid imagination in a magical place called 'Equalia'. The storyline is Lisa has loss of focus at school, just scribbling a story of her dreamland so she and Juliet create an imaginary world together instead of living in the real world. Probably the worst episode ever: 'Lisa and the Drama Queen'.

 Probably the worst episode ever: 'Lisa and the Drama Queen'

Your POV

I am a teenager who had a childish nature and I have a very exciting childhood, it was the happiest day of the day. When I was a 10-year old, I love to draw and play games with a Gameboy. As I grown up, I began to miss it all the things I remembered.

But to my parents, they told me to forget all of my childhood experiences. I keep all my playthings in my closet or the shelves instead of being replaced into Nintendo plushies, figurines or videogames in my collection.

I learned everything from my past and it changed my life forever. I know that...there's one thing is missing. Was it something I have ever forgotten? Nothing at all...I should've known it all along. The bad thing is when my parents started to treat me like a child. Yes, I am acting like a child.

I tried to get rid all of my parents' words which it distract my mind. Little did I've ever thought of despite the fact that I'm a bit of a happy-go-lucky type of person I am. Sure, I have my own instincts per say...my parents won't allow it very easily.

My innocence as a child I've ever felt is nostalgic to me but...all I ever think is to grow up to become an adult. Parents, these days....still, I miss the old me...you know, I can see myself being so happy, exhilerated, carefree, optimistic and free as I can be.

Those memories are my favorite remembrances rather than playing old videogames. I imagine myself being forever young and alive, my heart filled with pure happiness and freedom, a peaceful place as far as I can see in my own eyes...my sanctuary.

But my thoughts are cut off by the people I know called 'parents' or those teachers at school who seemingly interrupted my so-called 'dreamscape'. Those dreams are trying to lure me into something or somewhere. Well, they don't understand what's been going on in my mind. They won't believe in anything...just nothing.

As time flew throughout the day, I just wished I want to see my childhood days so that I won't have to worry or sad anymore...if only God knows. And I also prayed if I have a guardian angel who can take me away and swept me off my feet. Landed on puffy clouds as soft as a blanket, fall asleep on angel's arms...

That's my dream come true. Well, some people think that those dreams aren't for real...and some don't come from nothing. It doesn't seem to make sense, not a point at all. I guess nobody gets it right. I have a lack of focus inside my mind which I feel bad for myself.

I filled my head full of trash and that's why it goes. When I became almost a young adult, I was the one who's wasn't paying attention all the time mostly that I just can't do it much. I felt like I lost everything that holds something precious within me...