Camp - meeting the boys...

Katherine drove like mad, luckily, that meant we arrived at Camp Half-Blood just on time.

The van pulled up at the bottom of half-blood hill and we tumbled out of the car, yawning and stretching after being cooped up for so long. We trudged up the hill in silence, dreading the thought of talking to... Boys. We reached the top of the hill and the smell of Thalia's pine tree met my nose, the Golden Fleece draped over its branches - protecting the camp from most monsters.

We sat down at the base of the tree, still not speaking. I saw Eva fiddling with her pocket knife (it could magically turn into her sword) and Kaylen staring hardly at her bow. Katherine was chewing on her hair and Robyn began to bite her nails.

After a few minutes of sitting in awkward silence - we heard footsteps coming towards us and the echo of voices rang in our ears. We all stood up and looked at the three demigods that stood before us. There were two boys - both seemed to look identical, their hair was some shade In-between a blonde and a brown and their eyes were a bright blue. The third camper was a girl, with short, dark hair with bright blue streaks in it and bluey gray eyes - she seemed more reserved and she hung at the back of the group, gripping her knife.

"So," Eva whistled, breaking the silence, "Introductions?" The slightly taller one of the boys stepped forward,

"I'm Theo and this is my twin, Jasper, Hephaestus kids." Jasper smiled and Theo continued, gesturing to the girl,

"That's Charlie Prior, daughter of Zeus." He finished Oh - that made her... My half sister. Jasper stepped forward, putting his hand to the side of his face and saying,

"She's a bit moody!" In a mock whisper, Theo laughed and I saw Kaylen raise her eyebrows out of the corner of my eye.

"Well," Katherine moved forwards, "I'm Katherine, daughter of Apollo, this is Kaylen Amela, daughter of Hades, this is Eva Orthys, daughter of Poseidon and her half sister, Robyn Snow." Katherine introduced our group, pointing at us each in turn, then she turned to me. "And this here is Lyra Belton, daughter of Zeus." I couldn't help but smirk as I saw Charlie look up in curiosity and scan the group until she found me.

"Heya." I said slightly awkwardly, "Hey, we have matching highlights!" I watched as she instinctively fingered the blue streaks in her hair and cocked her head to one side. But before she could answer, Kaylen spoke up,

"Anyway. Enough introductions, we need to get going!"

"Good point Kaylen." Eva agreed,

"Hey Katherine, do you have any more details on where exactly we are going?" Robyn contributed, Katherine flashed a quick smile.

"Course I do. Now let's go!" She turned on her heel and marched to the van, we all followed, the campers bringing up the rear, Jasper and Theo chatting between themselves.