Chapter 11

Jax POV
Outfit:

Jax POV Outfit:

Evie's 4 Hearts

I stood in front of Evies 4 Hearts' door wringing my hands nervously as my left ear kept on twitching in pain from the cut. The cloth was removed from my ear to let it breath and help the healing prosses better. I finally got the courage to knock on the door and stood there waiting.

"Come in." Her beautiful voice called out as she opened the door.

"H-hey." I stammered out and looked up to see her worried golden brown eyes.

"Hey Jax." She pulled me in for a hug and closed the door behind us. I held onto her dress as I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Her intoxicating perfume calmed me as the memories from seeing my father still rattled me. Evie pulled away from me and her gaze went toward my twitching ear. She reached up and touched the slit in my ear making me hiss in pain. I let out a shaky breath as she brought her hand down to hold my face. Her cold rings felt soothing against my burning skin.

"I-I-" I tried forming a sentence but my mind was too clouded for anything to come out.

"Shh, hey. I got you. You're safe." She whispered in a calming voice begore leading me to sit in a chair as she got her first aid kit that she kept in the room for emergencies.

"This is going to sting a little." She told me as she held the antibiotic cream for me to see. I gave her a nod and a ghost of a smile.

"I'm sorry." She apologised as a hiss of pain escaped my lips while she applied the cream to my ear. After putting the tube away she placed a light kiss on my ear. The blue haired princess planted herself in my lap after she placed the kit back in its place and started tracing my jawline as she stared at me with her golden brown orbs.

"When you and Mal went back to the hideout I stayed back to talk to Dizzy about something. On my way back my father cornered me after one of his goons told him I had returned. He did this to my ear and wanted to do more but I got away from him." I explained to her as my shaky hands played with the belt of her dress.

"Oh baby." She whispered out and pulled me into her chest while running a hand through my messy hair.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help." She told me with a tone filled with guilt. I pulled away from her and tucked some of her locks behind her ear.

"Don't feel guilty about it Ev. You had your own things to deal with. Anyway this helped me stand up to him. Even though he almost got to me again. I changed these six months that we lived here in Auradon." I smiled at het and pulled her into a kiss.

"Well, Im glad. You got the heart of a lion and not a mouse." She winked at me and gave me a quick peck.

"That sounds cheesy." I chuckled at her.

"Well now that I see you are smiley again, want to help me? We have dresses to deliver. It is Cotillion day, after all." Evie grinned as she got up and grabbed the trolley filled with dresses.