Chapter 8

Jax POV
Outfit:

Jax POV Outfit:

Picnic Tables

I was outside working on an assignment when someone cleared their throat in front of me. I glanced up and was met with the twin sons of the Mad Hatter standing their with three drinks.

"Hello there Cheshire." Matt grinned and sat down placing one coffee by my right hand as he held the a tea that's already halfway done. Theo sat next to his brother with his tea almost done.

"Hatters. Thanks for the coffee" I greeted them taking a sip of the coffee.

"How do you know my coffee order?" I asked them confused at how accurate it was.

"We observed. A lot of people have the same habits." Theo answered nonchalantly as he finished his Tea.

"It's funny though. You don't have that big of a sweet tooth yet you like a vanilla sweet cream cold brew." Matt stated as he smiled putting his gap on full display.

"What do you mean? I have a big sweet tooth." I denied their claim with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually you don't. You like to balance sweet and salty." Matt pointed out as he sipped from his drink.

"Too much sweetness makes you nauseous. That's why you always take extra chips to a game night with Jay and Carlos. You know they will have candy stocked but not enough salty snacks." Theo agreed with his brother as they explained. 

"You two are just the life of the fucking party." I sighed out going back to my work trying to ignore the two goofing around.

"Cheshire?" One of the two called out for my attention after a few minutes.

"Matt, Theo if one of you two are going to ask why a raven is like a writing desk I am going to throw this coffee at you." I growled out trying to get the work done.

"No you won't. You love coffee but not as much as you love the blue haired princess." One of them stated making me look up in shock.

"W-what? We've only been together for six months. We haven't even used the L word." I told them as I felt the heat rush towards my cheeks.

"I thought it was obvious with the stares and everything." Matt shrugged as his brother nodded in agreement.

"Please stop." I groaned out hiding my probably now red face while still glancing at the Hatter twins.

"Well as I was trying to say before you gave that false statement. Your princess is marching towards us with a determent look." Theo replied while looking off towards Evie that is coming towards us from behind me.

"It must be about the blonde with purple tips leaving Auradon for the Isle." Matt guessed as he took his empty cup and his brothers cup to throw away.

"I beg your pardon. What did you say?" I questioned them shocked at the news.