Chapter 10

Jax POV
Outfit:

Jax POV Outfit:

Uma's Ship

The smell of salty fresh air and fish invaded my nose as we reached the sea witch's ship. There where pirates everywhere in the cove as we neared the big ship that Uma called her own. Evie's hold on my hand was keeping my anger at bay as I saw Guyliner standing there smugly next to Ben.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" I heard Gil call out to his annoying leader who held the king captive.

Of course Guyliner brought Ben closer and pushed him while calling out to us.

"Welcome!"

"Finally!" The sea witch herself called out as she came into view. She let out a laugh and did little victory dance which made me clench my jaw. Blue Beauty kept me next to here at the back The when Mal walked towards the ship.

"Huh, let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold-hearted" Uma started singing as Hook pushed Ben onto the blank. Of course they will do that so we will cooperate.

"There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face" The sea witch continued singing making us look at Ben and of course Guyliner puts his arm around Princey to taunt us. Evie and I share a look as I grip the railing harder. First I had to deal with my sperm donor and now all of use have to deal with this shrimp wannabe who is trying to be like us.

"Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart" Shrimpy Wannabe finished trying to look all though and shit. This whole charade is just making me snicker.

"Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand
No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite" Our purple haired leader sang looking at the sea witch which made the wannabe bite in Mal's direction trying to be the big dog.

"Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight" Mal finished which led to us having a sing off with the sea witch's crew.

"Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't, it's going down" Uma's crew sang as they all danced around on the ship.

"Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give him up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down" We sang as we started moving closer towards the purple haired dark fairy.

"We want the wand
Or else the king is gone
Your time is running out
You should really watch your mouth" Uma's crew sang as they danced and showed their swords while Guyliner held a pocket watch in front of Ben.