2

amari and ben's chests were pressed up against each other, bend hands roaming all over amaris body, feeling every curve and detail of her shape. he couldn't lie, she was definitely the finest woman he's ever been with, and he couldn't tell if it was the liquor talking, but he wanted to take her home with him tonight.

amari smiles at ben as she rolls her hips against his, thankful that she wore heels because if not she would've been way too short to be dancing with ben.

lights flash all across the club and the music changes from a fast tempo to a much slower, more sensual song that makes amari turn around and press her ass into his crotch, which makes ben groan, but amari can't hear him over the music.

amari starts to roll her hips to the beat of the song and ben places his hands on her hips, almost as guide. amari likes the way his hands feel on her. they're big and they make her feel safe.

snap out of it, she thinks to herself. she shouldn't be feeling safe in his arms already. she just met him. it was definitely the alcohol messing her up, so she pushes the thoughts aside and presses a little harder and feels his hard-on and smiles to herself. she has him right where she wants him.

and if not on cue, the music changes to a much faster pace, which makes amari throw it back on ben.

she was going to be the death of him.

ben holds amari's hips while she does her thing and she looks over her shoulder and smiles at him and that drives him insane. he needs to kiss her.

he pulls her by her hips and she turns around, "what?" ben can barely hear what she has to say, but he can read her lips, and that only makes him want to kiss her more.

and since ben is feeling bold tonight, he gently grabs her by her jaw and pulls her toward him. he looks into her eyes. searching for a sign that he should stop but he doesn't read one. and she doesn't want him to stop, anyway. they both want this.

their lips meet, and ben knows he feels nothing. amari feels a rush of adrenaline and takes control of the kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck and her hands gripping onto the hair at the nape of his neck. bens hands plant themselves on her ass and squeeze. all real, he thinks. finally.

they makeout in the middle of the club, bens mind racing with thoughts of how he's going to get her to come home with him tonight. he needs her. bad.

meanwhile, amari is thinking about something similar; how she thinks she might break her first rule: don't fuck on the first date. but this isn't technically a date, so does it count? she doesn't know, all she knows is that something is going to happen between them tonight, and she's going to make sure of it.

finally, they both pull away, needing the oxygen. ben has a small smile on his face, his lips swollen from the heated kiss. amari licks hers, which drives him crazy. "ben?" the way she says his name makes him twitch.

"yea?"

"i need you."

-

clothes fly everywhere as they enter his large living room. they barely made it into the uber before she started unbuttoning his shirt. the sexual tension between the two of them was thick, and they could feel it.

amaris hands fumble with his belt buckle, and ben pulls away from their kiss to help her out. she giggles in response and his pants drop down to his ankles. "you're a little overdressed, don't you think?" he asks teasingly, his aussie accent shining.

amari only turns around and holds her hair up for him to untie her dress. one tug of the string and it cascades down her body onto the floor, leaving her in a white lace thong. ben licks his lips and mumbles a 'that easy?' to himself. "well. what are you waiting for?" and with that, their lips were once again connected and he was backing amari up to the wall.

"upstairs?"

"no time." so he takes her to the couch and slides off her underwear along with his. "wait." amari says, realizing she still has her heels on. she goes to take them off but he puts his hand on her arm, stopping her actions.

"leave them on," ben says, kissing her calf, all the way up to her thigh. amari turns red at his words, but he'd never know because her skin is so rich and dark that it hides her blush. that's one thing amari loved about the skin that she was in.

without warning, ben pushes into amari and she gasps and nearly chokes. she didn't expect him to be this big. yes, he was 6'10, but she didn't expect his dick to be the same length.

"do you need me to stop?" ben asks once he sees the look on her face. he eyes were squeezed shut and there were tears welling up in them. she had never been with anyone this big.

"no, you're just so big," amari states bluntly, slightly embarrassed to say the last piece, and it boosted bens ego a lot more. he knew he was, he's heard it before. but coming from amari was different. "but keep going." that's all he needed to hear, so he did what he had to do.

the come together, ending in a scream from amari and loud grunt from ben. he almost collapses on her, but catches himself by his forearms. amari lay underneath him, her chest heaving. she needed to go and she knew it, but she needed to collect herself.

they lay there for a few minutes. amari thinking about how she broke her rule, thought it was worth it. she needed to leave.

amari starts to sit up, making ben look at her. he smiles and she returns it but quickly looks away and slides out from underneath him, making ben frown. why would she leave so soon? was it bad? "wait, you're leaving?" ben asks.

amari only nods and picks up her dress and slides it on. "why?" ben presses, and the look that amari gives him makes him feel like a needy child.

"what do you want me to do? stay and cook you breakfast in the morning?" amari snaps. it came out a lot harsher, but ben was making it really hard for her to leave and stick to her game. she had already broke a rule for him.

bens face falls at her words. "well, how am i supposed to see you again? let me take you out." he pleads. amari scoffs.

"take me out? you don't even know me."

"but i could. that's why i want to take you out," this definitely wasn't the alcohol talking. why was he making it so hard for amari to leave?

"ben, i don't do love and relationships."

"we can't be friends?" she laughs at this and he smiles.

"only if it's with benefits," she says. he stares at her, not sure if she's joking or serious. she catches his look and sighs. "look: i told you i don't do relationships, but you can call me if you ever need me again. can you tie this for me?" she asks. ben nods and stands up as she turns around.

his hands graze over her back and cause goosebumps to form on her skin. they both are silent as he laces her dress up.

she's all ready now. now all she has to do is leave. "well, i had fun tonight," she says awkwardly and turns to leave but he grabs her arm.

"wait. your number," he says and she smiles at him again and he melts a little.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx. call me if you need me again."

—————

omg this is longggg i hope i like it it kinda sucks but i wrote this at midnight lollll sorry for any mistakes.