Chapter 1 - Moving In

Skeppy/Zak's POV:

I leant back in my chair feeling exhausted after editing and posting a video. I shot a glance at the clock and I sighed, acknowledging that the time was 1am and I was an hour late on my schedule. That means 6 hours of sleep tonight, I said to myself. I got into bed and slept for a while.

A little while later...

I squinted and sat up, to the sound of my alarm. I checked the clock and trudged out of bed. Surprisingly I wasn't hungry. Usually my odd sleeping patterns inflict odd eating patterns. That was probably due to the amount of crisps and crackers I guzzled last night. I happened to be on time, and I had nothing to do for the next 7 hours, so I did the best thing I could think of.

[BadBoyHalo] What do you want, Skeppy? You're not recording or streaming, right?!

[Me] No.

[BadBoyHalo] So... what do you want?

[Me] Nothing.

[BadBoyHalo] THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME. I AM A BUSY PERSON!!! >:(

[Me] GEEZ, calm down. I was bored.

[BadBoyHalo] So there's nothing you want?!

[Me] No.

[BadBoyHalo] By the way, if you want to move into my place, there's still a room...

[Me] Are you like, actually serious about the whole thing. It's not some kinda troll, right?!

[BadBoyHalo] NO! I'm not trolling you! When have I ever trolled you?!

[Me] Right...

[BadBoyHalo] Well, decide quickly...

[Me] Yeah... anyways bye!

[BadBoyHalo] Bye! :)

I hung up and felt my exhaustion take the better of me. YouTube is great and all, but it can deprive sleep. I made the choice to go back to sleep. I thought about Bad's proposal and made my decision. I smiled, thinking how pleased Bad and my fans would be. Yes, I decided to move in with BadBoyHalo.

BadBoyHalo/Darryl's POV:

It was just 2pm when Skeppy contacted for the 2nd time in one day. I mean this was normal...  I took a deep breath before I answered the phone, remembering that Skeppy was about to get on my nerves. I picked up the phone.

[Me] This is the second time today, what do you want?!

[Skeppy] Okay... I have made my decision...

[Me] On wha... oh yeah... so...

[Skeppy] I have decided to move in with you!!

[Me] Wha... what! Really! You're not trolling right?

[Skeppy] No!

[Me] When are you coming?

[Skeppy] About 2 weeks...

[Me] So that gives me 14 days to... wait SKEPPY!! NO 14s!!

[Skeppy] *laughing* KIDDING, I'm coming in 5 days.

[Me] *smiling* Okay, bye!

[Skeppy] Bye!!

I felt so happy! I didn't know why though. I mean... it's no big deal, right? Just two friends moving in together... but something felt odd about this. I almost knew this was... the right thing to do. Skeppy was meant to move in with me, it was our destiny. I smiled thinking about it and didn't realise that I had been sitting there for 20 minutes. I shook my head and frowned. I got up to record a new video.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the first part! ;3

I'll try to avoid cliff-hangers... ;/

XYZEDDD