Chapter 7 - The Movie

Darryl's POV:

'Bro, where are you taking me,' Zak asked, suspiciously. I put a blindfold on him earlier and I was driving him to the cinema for a surprise. 'It's a surprise, you muffin!' I replied, pinchimg his shoulder playfully. 'We are almost there.' I smiled. I'll finally be able to troll him after many years. You see, I suck at trolling, but finally a good opportunity. I parked the car and lead Zak to the movie. And sat him down in our seats. 

'Can I look now?!' Zak groaned, obviously impatient. I was dying to see how he would react considering he's never fallen for any of my trolls. I took of his blindfold, and he laughed loudly at the sound of Frozen music. 'Dude, and I thought you would never troll me!' Although it was a troll, we watched Frozen 2 together, Zak's head on my shoulder. 

During the interval, I bought Zak ice-cream. I never realised how messy he really was, until all of his face was smothered with creamy mess. I thought it was quite disgusting, but kinda cute. 

At the end of the movie, Zak was sleeping so peacefully, that I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I carried him back to the car, and I drove us home. He snuggled next to me in bed and, together, we fell asleep.

The End 

Moral

Love isn't just a feeling, it's a story, waiting to be told. It could be eventful, or boring. But whatever your love life is like,  just remember that you share it with a special someone... <3

I hope you enjoyed A Room-mate | A Dare | A Kiss (Skephalo)

Thank you to all the people who read this story and voted or commented or even followed me!! :D

Next story out soon!!

29/08/2019 ALSOOO I have made a new Skephalo fanfic called [I will always love you] - Skephalo

It's more life or death than romantic so if you like adventure and that kind of thing then you can follow the story as it progresses :D

1.1k views!? 91 votes!? Thank you all so much!! :)))

11/09/2019 1.7k views and 99 votes?! I seriously didn't think it would be this popular! Wait. # 17 in skephalo. Jesus...