Chapter 6 - The Explanation

Darryl's POV:

I had kept my emotions locked up for so long that the tears were just running down like my cheeks. I didn't want to let go of Zak. I realised that, without Zak, my life would be different in many different ways. I had just bunged up my feelings for so long that I felt awful.

I held Zak's head inches from mine, and kissed him. We kissed for a while, but neither of us wanted to break apart. After a few minutes we separated. And I looked straight at Zak's pale face and his deep, brown eyes. 

Zak's POV:

All my emotions came back all at once. Love, anger, sadness, and many more. 'Why, Darryl? Why did you do this to me?' I croaked. Darryl looked like he was about to break down. 'It's Hailee. She said she would hurt you if I didn't leave you and date her.' Bad explained. 'She's a yandere,' I said, understanding everything. 

I felt sorry for Darryl, he had to make a really hard decision, and breaking up with me would be hard on him as well. 'I hope you understand...' he pleaded. I kissed him. I was really relieved that my worst nightmares were just a misunderstanding. he looked startled but closed his eyes. 

'What are you gonna do about Hailee?' I asked, slightly worried. 'I'll do something, but, you shouldn't worry.' Darryl said, comfortingly. I wasn't worried at all. I knew he would protect me. That's why I loved him.

I suddenly got a call from a6d. 

[a6d] I really worried about you two

[a6d] You've been avoiding each other in videos and you both sound really tired. 

switching to video call

[a6d] Soooo cute

[a6d] You just made up, right

[Me] Yeah...

[a6d] Please, kiss...

I didn't wait for Bad to say anything. I just pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him, again. We didn't care about what anyone said. We had each other and that's all we cared about. Today was about us, and only us.

This story is almost over!!

If this gets 3 votes by tomorrow, I'll do a bonus chapter... ;3

I am going to write the new story, I got 2 votes!!

Please vote if you want the bonus chapter, which will be interesting...

:P