Chapter 5 - The Break Up

Zak's POV:

A few weeks later...

I was lying on my bed checking my multiple twitter accounts. People had been tweeting lots of fan art and it was nice flicking through them. Someone knocked on my door and opened it. 'Come to the kitchen, I have to talk to you... ' Bad muttered so quietly, I had to strain my ears. I was confused, but followed him into the kitchen.

'So, ummm, I'm breaking up with you,' Darryl whispered and I felt punch to my heart. 'W-why,' I asked softly, my voice breaking. I was too shocked to cry. 'I'm sorry,' Bad called out, his voice strained, as I ran to my room and shut the door. I felt my eyes welling up. It hurt to think about all the good times we had together, that wouldn't last forever. I was stupid to think that he would actually want me.

I just felt played. I started weeping silently onto my pillow. For the rest of the day, I felt weak and I had a gut feeling that nothing even mattered anymore. Why couldn't I just get over him? How hard could it be? I was obviously not good enough for him, and it will stay that way. I became depressed and stopped eating for over a week.

I started recording and posting videos again, which helped me deal with my depression. I also began re-watching past videos, and hearing his voice, broke me.

Darryl's POV:

I was shocked. How could I do this to Zak. It was for the better though. My yandere* fan, Hailee, threatened to hurt Zak, if I didn't break up with him and date her. I was strong, though. Knowing Zak was safe, was more important than a relationship that could end in a disaster. What I was worried about, was how Zak was doing. He rarely left his room, and in his videos, he didn't have the same spark that he used to have. 

I felt like this was all my fault. If I never dated Zak, none of this would have happened. Life was so messed up right now. I know that Zak is lonely and depressed, but there's nothing I can do about it. And that breaks my heart. 

Zak's POV:

I got out of bed, and looked at my picture of Darryl. He was smiling bashfully, his bright green eyes looking down and his brownish hair kinda messy. I felt awful, but I couldn't cry. I had cried so much that, it no longer mattered. I didn't feel anything anymore. Love, anger, hate, sadness, fear, it was all in my past. 

I walked out my bedroom to the kitchen to eat something. Darryl was sitting on the table eating a waffle, but my emotions didn't change. It felt better being emotionless, nothing could affect me. Darryl was however shocked, and ran to me. He hugged me and all my sadness flooded back to me. I broke down and Darryl did also. We were both standing together with our arms wrapped around eachother, crying our hearts out. 

*Yandere - A person driven mad by their love for someone. They will do anything to stop anyone who gets in the way of their obsession.

:,(

This was breaking my heart while writing it

Next part out in the next day...

hopefully...