Chapter 2 - An Awkward Moment

BadBoyHalo's POV:

5 days later...

I was pacing up and down the corridor, my face sweating. Was this the right thing to do? Why did I feel so... pressured? It's just Skeppy coming over to permanently live here. But, there's something different about him. And I can't put my finger on it. Then... I heard the doorbell. My heart was racing and I tried to cool down as I walked to the door. I had never met Skeppy in person before and I was... anxious. I opened the door...

Skeppy's POV:

As soon as I saw Bad, I was gaping and drooling. I was boiling up and I could feel myself blushing. I've met many men and women, but he was... something else. He had pale skin with bright green eyes. His dirty blonde hair looked so... silky. Is this even BadBoyHalo?! He looked uncomfortable, like me.

'Uh-Uhm...hey... come in,' he said politely, and smiled, melting my heart. He was... kinda... cute. W-wait, I'm falling for my friend? BadBoyHalo of all people. I-I cant like him. What if he doesn't like me back? That would ruin our friendship entirely. I felt like turning around and leaving. How am I meant to live with my first crush, who happens to be my best friend? I gulped and smiled.

'H-hey Bad,' I stuttered. I walked in and looked around 'Cause we live together now, you can call me Darryl,' Bad explained. Damn I thought. Even his name is cute. 'And you can call me Zak,' I replied. I suddenly felt nauseous.

Darryl's POV:

My heart skipped a beat as Zak collapsed. I ran to him and felt his forehead. He was really hot, probably sunstroke. It was quite a hot day today. I couldn't leave him on the floor! I bit my lip, he hadn't passed out. This would be really awkward.

I picked him up and carried him to his room. Zak smiled weakly and closed his eyes. I hurried to the freezer and brought him an ice pack, and placed it on his forehead. I sat on the bed next to him. He was shorter than I expected, and his brown eyes were simply adorable. Wait W-WHAT, I didn't... no... I can't be hitting on Zak... right? I looked back at him. Zak suddenly sat up. Our faces were only centimetres apart. My heart stopped and we both looked away. I felt myself blushing and I couldn't hide it. Zak lay down.

Zak's POV:

I was tired but I could see Darryl blushing. No... he's just, too cute. I closed my eyes and realised. Wait. Does B-Bad like me as well. No. Why would he like someone like me? I-I'm overreacting. I fell asleep with my crush watching over me.

A few hours later...

I woke up feeling considerably better. The ice pack was now melted, so I took it of my face. I sat up, only to see Darryl sleeping right next to me! I yelled, waking him up immediatly. 'Hey Skep, you feeling be... OH MY GOODNESS!! I AM SO SORRY!! Bad stood up and ran out the room, looking at the floor. I was startled, but smiled. There is definitely something different about him.

My phone suddenly lit up and I shot a quick glance at it. A6d had texted me.

[french server ownre] us 3 teamspeak now stream truth or dare

I grinned. Now things were getting more interesting. I looked towards Darryl's door and bit my lip. I hoped things wouldn't be too awkward. I knocked firmly and Darryl opened up after a few seconds, still blushing and looking at the floor. 'C'mon, a6d invited us to play truth or dare over Teamspeak with him,' I explained. Bad looked more interested now. 'We'll stream from your computer since mine isn't unpacked yet,' I beckoned. I was happy that the awkward moment was forgotten.

Sorry if it's boring xD

The drama is just beginning... ;3

I think you can guess what happens next... 

XYZEDDD