Chapter 3.5 - Truth or Dare?!

Zak's POV:

I was shocked and shot a fuming glance at a6d who was smiling, like this is why he wanted to play truth or dare in the first place. I started boiling up and my hands were sweating like hell. I couldn't look at Darryl. 'Go-on, the chat is going mad!' encouraged a6d. I had a gut feeling that I had to do this.

'I'll kiss your nose,' I agreed. Darryl nodded and silently thanked me. We stood up and held hands. His hands were practically wet, but I didn't care. We looked each other in the eyes, and I got lost in his beautiful green ones. I stood on my tiptoes and tried to kiss his nose... but... he moved, and I kissed his lips instead.

We were so shocked that we didn't break apart. I felt as if I was having a heart attack, but it felt so good. Darryl broke us apart. 'I-I need the bathroom,' he stuttered, his eyes welling up. I watched him as he entered his bedroom and not the bathroom. 'I'm going after him,' I decided. A6d also looked shocked and the chat, for once, was almost silent.

I walked towards his bedroom and slowed down. I peeked through and saw him sobbing. I couldn't bear it, I walked over to Darryl and comforted him. 'I'm so s-sorry. I moved and it's all my fault. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore,' he cried out.

'Don't say that, I still love you,' I comforted. 'W-wait, you love me,' Bad said, looking into my eyes. I messed up big time. 'Well, there's something about you that is different. I love everything about you, and... I can't help it. You are my crush Darryl. I understand if you don't like me back...' I suddenly felt something soft touch my lips, and I closed my eyes and kissed him passionately. This is what I had been dreaming of for the past weeks. When we broke apart, Darryl smiled, and said to me 'you are my soulmate, my one and only. Zak, I love you.' This resulted in more kissing and eventually a6d left TeamSpeak and I closed our stream.

Darryl's POV:

Zak suddenly pinned me to the wall. 'Will you go on a date with me... and... be my boyfriend...?'

'Yes,' I replied. I kissed his nose. 'I'll book the cinema...' I decided. I suddenly had the greatest idea for a troll. I booked the cinema tickets for next week, for Frozen 2, smiling and anticipating how Zak would react.

'Can I sleep with you? ... please Darryl...' Zak asked with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no. 'Fine,' I agreed. I got into bed with Zak and there were a few minutes of silence. I was thinking how we actually ended up together. We were friends for years, won Minecraft Monday together, and yet we didn't realise we loved each other.'

'It's crazy how we were friends for years and I bet if we never met in person then this would have never happened...' Zak said, thinking out loud. 'Yeah...' I agreed, 'but now is all that matters.' I squeezed Zak's hand and he squeezed back. 

I so sorry for the delay!!

Anyways, enjoy!