[WHAT IS LOVE]

Harshad was attending his classes as usual and suddenly principal called him and he left to meet principal and when he returned look at his friends who are waiting for him eagerly.

" so harshad why did principal called you?" Asked dhruv curiously.

" what else it could be, principal want him to do something for his so called college." Completed manik and harshad just sighed.

" yes principal sir want me to go to delhi for some workshop and after a month or two a  national level competition will happen. This chance is so crucial for our college that's why principal want to send me there." Harshad spell out with tension.

" Why on this earth you became his super talented student and topper of the college bro. Just because of him we wont be able to spend our precious time with each other, you know na after completing our college we all are going to join our office." Said kabir with exasperation filled voice.

"chill kabir we can't do anything this time because principal sir has already taken his decision and........."

"we should respect him haina." Manik, kabir and dhruv complete his sentance.

" yes absolutely right." Harshad laughed watching their expressions.

Suddenly mukti came from somewhere and hugged kabir from behind.

"so mrs mukti abhimanyu malhotra tell me what you want?" Kabir asked pulling her in front.

"how do you know kabir that i want something??" Mukti asked being curious.

" answer is crystal clear when you try to become extra sweet to us, it directly indicates that  you want something from us." Answered kabir.

" hmm smart ha." Mukti said pulling kabir's both collers up.

"now directly come to the point." Kabir said correcting his collers.

" please convince abhimanyu, i want to do the job, i want to move ahead with my career." Mukti made a puppy face.

"wow that is amazing." Kabir said becoming really happy that she wanted to achieve something on her own.

"i know but he isn't understanding me. he didn't even heard me completely and directly said no to me." Mukti said in very sad voice.

" muku why dont you join his company." Suggested dhruv.

" because i don't want people taunting us saying that i took advantage of being his wife." Answered mukti.

Manik who was listening everything with harshad suddenly look upto her and said directly coming to the point,
"mukti you are not gonna do this understood."

" but manik...." Mukti tried to argue.

Manik said in his dangerous voice threatening her," understand mukti."

Mukti got scared because she very well know the dominating nature of manik and if she won't abide him then you can't even imagine his anger so she shut her mouth up and sadly went away from there.

"manik you shouldn't have done that with her." Kabir said who was listening everything silently.

" exactly." Dhruv said supporting kabir.

Manik look at harshad and aksed,
" what do you think harshad whatever i did was right or wrong for her."

Harshad take a deep breath and said looking kabir and dhruv,"what  manik did was totally correct. Its for her betterment but she won't understand thats why this threatening way is best to make her understand."

Dhruv and kabir look at each other and manik smile and they said looking at harshad,"elaborate please."

" As we all know, all of us including whole college and whole mumbai even whole india knows that mukti is daughter-in-law of malhotras."