[LOVE? DID YOU EVER DO?]

Note- hit the star button before starting this chappy.

Nandini ran away and saw manik's back who was standing leaning to the wall. Suddenly her bangles make voice and he turned and look into her eyes. His eyes were red in colour but he just left the place without saying anything.

All girls came behind nandini and saw this scene. They also cried looking the most purest and beautiful bond being broken. She just took her bag and went to class because they were having a combine class. Soon nandini got shifted on the empty seat and soon that seat was filled by her friends. Same with manik, he also came and sat along with his friends. He came after washing his face so that no one could see his tears and his lonelyness.

Their class got started and teacher enters in welcomed by principal. As he was the new teacher mr. Ashish khurana who has recently hand over his business to his son and shifted to india.

" Hello students i am your new literature teacher. I have been recently shifted here in india. Although i was made my career in America but my motherland is india and i just love india. So i came here to give you what i have got from space." Ashish announced and all the students clapped for him.

" Don't you want to ask what??" He raised his eyebrows while asking this and crowd shouted for the answer.

" Love. *he said and all the students hooted*. In your Literature all the writers had portrayed love life of 2 peoples who was unknown but when they meet they got to know that yes, they are for each other. So that's why. Love is very important topic for my Lecture and yes you class will be combined. Many of you must have been in relationship. So now tell me what is love." Ashish asked them and whole class went silent.

" No guys, this time is not to remain shut. Open your lips for your love once." Ashish said and whole class was silent suddenly his eyes catch a sight where two souls were very painfully looking at each other. Girl was crying and boy was just looking too hurt. He smiles but the way of their looking told him that yeah they are a Couple.

" Ok then!!! So girl yes you, who was wearing pink and yes the boy wearing white. Stand up and tell us what is love." He pointed towards them and both stood up.

" Sir actually i am not feeling well. I have to go." Nandini said. " Wait girl, this answer will just take your 1 minute." He said then look at manik.

" Trusting someone to the extent where you can't imagine anyone presence is love. Leaving your life on someone without keeping any high hopes is love. Living to see someone daily is love and.........." She couldn't complete as her sob left her mouth and ashish give her water.

" You may sit pretty lady seems like you have love someone very deeply." He said chuckling looking at manik.

" Now it's your turn young boy. Tell me what is love to you."

" Actually sir doing plagiarism to your trust one's for money is love. *looking nandini* sir to make strike someone in you Fakeness is love. When someone started to love you without caring his life then leaving him or cheating on him with his hate once is the real meaning of love." Manik said looking at nandini and all the their friends were looking at them shockingly.

" It's seems like love has betrayed you so many times ha." Ashish said then look at nandini who was trying to stop her tears.

" Sir love is just a namesake thing to fool people around. Nothing else." Manik said and left the class and this time nandini wipe her tears harshly and went behind him in full anger. She didn't said anything just put her hand on his shoulder.

" Aapne humse rishta khatm kiya humne kuch nhi kaha because i knew that you're hurt per aap hamare pyaar ka aise mazak kaise bana sakte hain!! Aapko lagta hain ki hum aapke sath paiso ke liye the.aapko ye bhi lagta hain ki humne aapko phasaya hain." Nandini sobbed looking into his eyes and his eyes got softened for a second.