[A DEAL]

Nandini's pov

With a small blush on my face i went inside my room and locked it. I sat on my bad and look myself into mirror. Do i really look beautiful, when he describe me i always felt like i am beautiful but he is the manik malhotra. The famous business tycoon so according to his class and standerds, i am not even 1%. Nandini do you really want to change yourself according to his taste.

I was thinking pacing here to there suddenly alia barge inside and look at me angrily. Yeah she is angry well frankly speaking my alu is very cool she doesn't get angry but how can i forget her mahabharata with manik.

" Didi will you care to explain me what's going on between you & manik jiju sorry not jiju anymore just manik. " Alia said trying to control her anger but i know what might be the reason.

" Actually me and manik has sort out our differences and came together again. " I said cheerfully and look at alia more angry.

" No didi, didn't i told you what he just did to me. You want more hurdles in your life. I am still thinking how to take you out from raghav's hell and you are already messed yourself in another hell. I'm telling you didi you're not gonna give him a chance. " Alia said like a stubborn child but i was smiling like a fool.

Alia shook me, she shook me twice but i was keep remembering those beautiful moments of my life which i have spend just a while ago with manik. Suddenly she shouted making my smile vanish.

" Didi i am saying something serious what is here to smile. Why aren't you understanding me. " She said in annoying tone.

" Alia alia alia i am so so happy today, you know everything went sort out and we are together and......................... * i told her everything included the plan of making me jealous*"

" Whattttttttttttt???????? " Alia shouted in scared tone and started to walk here to there but wait!!!! Why she is behaving like this?? I know when it's related to me then her anger is limitless but wait ✋, i didn't asked her till now what she did when he asked her to marry.

" Alia just stop behaving like a mad rabbit and tell me what happened. " I asked her calmly and she look more scared now.

" I just................ * yes alia come on say it* i just............. I just punched him. " She said finally and my eyes went wide with shock.

" You punched him. " I again asked her and she shook her head vertically and i start to pace here to there like a fool.

" Now why are you doing the same?? " Alia questioned me holding my elbow and i sat on my bad with worried face.

" Alia now how will i face him?? You know i have never raised my voice before him and you directly punched him. " I said and alia seems so worried.

" Ok i'll say sorry and i'll also tell him ki i was unaware of what he meant. He was seeking for help and i just punched him aise hi. " Alia said and i smiled imagining the scene. You know i was never this talkative but this feeling is giving me immense pleasure, after falling in love a nerdy girl like me started to sing and even taking to herself. I was never like that. I was so introvert before but after meeting with him finally i got the one who'll listen to my illogical talks. I smiled to myself and alia just pray to god and slept beside me in my room.

______________________________________

Manik's pov

I shoved my hands inside my pocket and started to walk towards the second gate because from there my room is near. As i entered inside the room i saw my buddy, he is such a darling just because of him i could convey nandini orelse i know how tough nut she is but wait!!! What she is doing with him, yeah chachi ji in nandini's language but for me she is the most wicked lady who is making my love story dirty with those dramas.