[MANIK'S POV]

Just vote for it if you like, your votes will decided your love for this book.

Manik's pov

After creating this mess myself how can i even thought that something would help me to amend all this. Whatever i have been in my past is messing my future more and more. What's the profit of being manik malhotra when i can't even save my love, my nandini. She was been in the relationship with me but i have given her pain so was she bearing in past and now when i know which way leads to our happiness than she have chosen a way full of Thorn. Harshad and alia have explain me what kind of a person he is. Felt really disgusting, disgusting as same as i felt about myself when i insult nandini for nothing. This time i'm in our guest room which chacha ji had appoint us to stay. Kabir, me, dhruv and harshad sharing a room. Climate is very rainy today as cool wind is blowing everywhere. Right now i am waiting for harshad as he want to go to terrace to feel the cold air but what i saw made me frown. Harshad was coming in jett speed and he just came and try to utter something but because of his heavy breathings i couldn't get anything. So i just poured a glass of water for him and gave him.

" Manik manik we have to do something very fast mami ji again started her conspiracy. She told nandini that you came to marry alia. " Harshad told me while sipping the water and my calmness just flew away.

" Whattttttttttttttt" Kabir came from behind and he looked shocked. "Which kind of guardians nandini have. We came to take her not alia. Did alia knew this. " Harshad nod in no. I thought and my lips curved into smirk and i look at harshad a kabir.

" Manik bro whenever you gave us this smile you made someone's life hell. What's running in your brain now. " Kabir said and i look at harshad this time.

" I am not any fool who just eat what is served, it's my life and i'll only marry nandini because she is my soulmate and let that lady thinks whatever she wants to think. I think we can take some benefit of her this little stupid dream. " I said in plain tone but they seem not understanding anything.

" Manik so you want mamiji to do some planning against nandini again." Harshad seem so tensed.

" I am manik malhotra and you know why i am so impressed by myself * they raised their eyebrows and i laugh* i never got emotional by any emotional drama. I know sometimes because of this i faced problems but mostly and principally i just get benefit because of my this behaviour. " I said and smirked and they nodded affirmatively.

" If you done praising yourself mr self obsessed then elaborate please." Kabir said and i laughed on his comment.

" See as you can see what her chachi is thinking is not which we are here for but i think her thought is not that bad. * they got shocked and i smirked* i mean i will ask alia to help me in this. When nandini will realize that she can't see me with someone as just like me then she'll come to me and then that raghav and her chachi won't be able to plan some conspiracy. " I explained and they just hugged me.

" Superbbb plan " They both exclaimed happily and i just went to see my nandini at the terrace. She was looking at the stars blankly. I went near her while maintaining enough distance.

" So finally you have finally listen to your heart nandini. " I said and she look at me blankly.

" Yes, i think he is the best and always keep me happy. " She said sternly that pained my heart but no problem i know why you try to be like this.

" Oh wishing you happy married life nandini. " I said and she try to hide her tears while maintaining a stern face.

" Wish you a happy married life to you too....................... With alia. " She said and turn around.