Chapter Two: Talking

You're flying to Paris, where the team have to stop an illegal drug triangle.
There is something in Mac that really attracts you. Maybe his blonde hair or his perfect blue eyes, that always block you or... "So y/n" Jack distracts you from your thoughts "why did you change family?" he gently asks "You know, Matty is like a second mother for me... I worked really well under her command..." "So you have a better friendship with her instead of Jack!?" Mac interrupted you. Now his face show a big smile that makes you giggle a bit. "Yeah, I guess so!"
We land. You're the only one who speaks French (well you are the one who knows more languages including Italian, English, German and other three).
"Bonjour monsieur nous cherchons la rue des pâquerettes, est-ce que vous pouvez nous donner des indications, s'il vous plaît?" You ask to a man at the airport. All the team members looked at you with a huge expression "Oh, I just asked for directions...he said that we need a taxi or an auto to reach the Hotel" you explained then. "So let's borrow a car!" shouted Jack.

Time-lapse
You're at the hotel: here will take place a meting between three gangs. While waiting for the event you all go in your rooms to get ready. You'll wear a long black dress to attract at least one of the three gangs' bosses. Your new identity will be: Elisabeth Hunt, an important business woman from England. Jack will be your bodyguard.
You make your entrance in the hall and you see Mac and Jack in their black and white suit, both staring at you. "Is everything ok?" you ask "Yeah I was thinking..." "that we should change ladies for the evening?" Jack interrupted Mac, but it seemed like he didn't meant what Jack said. "What?" Mac and you ask together. "Hey guys, bad news" Riley says as she arrives. "The meeting has been settled tomorrow morning! Matty just wrote me". You all look a bit wondered, but decide to go to sleep.
You're in your room trying to relax when someone knock at the door: when you open you saw Mac in T-shirt and shorts smiling. "Hi! I was wondering if you wanted to talk a bit...you know, just to get to know each other better." you smiled and let him in. "I think we have already met! Haven't we?" you giggled a bit and reply "Yes, sure... Lake Como, don't you remember?"
You talk a lot, about your hobbies, your passions, your family...
"You know y/n, I know exactly what to do when we came back home" Mac tells you before leaving your bedroom. "May I ask what?" you say laughing. "It's a surprise... For you! Goodnight y/n!" he says to you with a big smile. "Goodnight Mac!" you reply.
As you go to bed you still think of him he must have something special, I guess...

That's your dress😍

That's your dress😍

*************
Part 2 a bit more fluffy...

Don't forget to vote ✌️