Chapter Ten: Free Day

Some days have passed since Cage has joined the group and you have a free day off work, so you decide to relax a bit.
First of all you go shopping with Riley and Cage, although she isn't the type of girl that love spending time in the changing cabins, and you're having a great time. "Hey girls, which one do you think is the best?" you ask them with a black and yellow shirt in the right hand and a red one in the other. Unfortunately the two girls don't really help you by choosing both the shirts so you agree with them that you will buy them both.
After a quick lunch with the mates you go look for Mac. You find him at his house arguing with Jack about... Well you can't understand at first.
You knock at the door and after few seconds Bozer lets you in. "Thank God, you're here!" says Mac kissing you quickly on your lips, leaving you a bit confused. "What's the deal man?" you ask looking at Mac, who's repairing an old motorcycle "THIS MAN can't understand that when I ask for a wrench he has just to give it to me with no discussion!" you give him a doubtful look. "Ok...so I should help you by giving you the right tools when you need them? Am I right?" you ask "Yes!". You get closer to Jack who seems quite annoyed "You're lucky he's not a girl...if you know what I mean" you say and wink at the man, who smirks.
After a few hours of  "work" "Hey, I didn't even say thank you" says Mac coming closer "Well, you were busy and not really... you" "What do you mean?", by the time he finishes the sentence  he closes the space between you and grabs your waist. "I mean, you've  never seemed that... aggressive, I guess." Now he picks you up "Any example?" he leads you to his bedroom "This is definetly an example..." you say as he pushes you on the bed and few seconds after he lies down, too. "I don't like rude boys..." you whisper while he takes your shirt off "So I guess, we'll have cudlles?" he tells you in the ear. As soon as he reaches your bra the door bell rings.
"Then we will finish, right?" he smirks as he finishes the phrase. "Sure...". No one gets up from the bed. "Are you gonna open that door?" you ask Mac "You can go, too..." he answers; you raise an eyebrow "Really?" he nods. "Ok, ok I'll go!" he finally decides. As he reaches the door you hear Bozer "Hey mate, I lost the keys... Sorry. Did you manage to repair the motorbike?" you get up, too. "Hey Boz! How are you?" you say as you enter the living room "Well, you know... I lost the keys... I looked for them like everywhere!" you laugh "You mean everywhere, but not at home?" you show him the keys "They were on the coffee table" he runs towards you and hugs you thigh "Thank you, y/n! I thought they were somewhere on the street or at the shopping center!" he laughs loudly. Mac approaches "I don't think we're finishing our thing..." you smile in agreement "Hey Boz are you planning something for tonight?" you ask curious "Actually, you guessed right. I wanted to have a sort of party... I wonder if you wanted to help me with the cooking..." he smiles "Yes of course, I literally love cooking with others!" you tell the boy "Well, I can help you too..." Mac tries to say, but you and Bozer interrupt the blondy "No!" then you continue "I mean, you worked all the afternoon, then I'd want you to relax" he raises an eyebrow and smiles "Ok then, I'll be sitting on the couch doing nothing" you nod with a large smile on the face.
After a long dinner with Bozer, Riley and Jack, you decide to have a shower and get ready for the next day. "Hey Mac, wanna finish that thing under the shower?" he smiles and Bozer  exclaims "I don't wanna know what "that thing" is..." you all laugh and you and Mac disappear for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for not posting for a while but I'm pretty busy with school at the moment.
Hope you'll like the new part though... ❤️