7

"This is so good." I tell Zac and he smiles. "What was it called again?" I ask, putting more food into my mouth.

"It's Samgyetang." Zac answers, eating his own food. Zac took me to a Korean restaurant and ordered us the same food since I struggled to understand the menu. "It's a ginseng chicken soup. I knew that you'd like it."

The restaurant is practically empty because it's late at night. "I really like it." I beam and he smiles. "Did you tell your cousin that we left?"

"Yes mother." I roll my eyes and he grins slightly. "And I sent him money for a pool cleaner."

"Where to next Zachary?" I wonder, taking a sip of my water.

Zac chews on the food in his mouth then speaks. "It's a surprise."

I roll my eyes. "Zac just tell me." I say. "Or I'll go home."

Zac rolls his eyes and bites his lip while he thinks. I wait for an answer and pick up more food.

"I don't want to ruin it." He says, running his hand through his damp hair. "But you'll love it."

I raise a brow. "Are you sure of that?"

Zac nods. "I can guarantee."

I raise a brow, sipping my water. "How do you know?"

"Because I know my baby." He shrugs, eating more of his food. I nod and yawn lightly into my hand. I rest my head on my head and Zac tilts his head. "You're cute when you're tired."

"I'm not tired." I say but yawn once more and he laughs. "You're just boring me."

Zac gasps and I giggle. "You're horrible to me."

"But you love me." I reach over and take ahold of his hand. He hums and lifts up my hand, kissing it. "How many girlfriends have you had before me?"

I notice his face fall slightly and I arch a brow. "What does it matter?" His tone has changed.

"I'm just wondering." I reply. "I only had two boyfriends before you but it wasn't anything serious."

"I had one girlfriend before you baby."

"Just one?"

He nods. "I'm not a man whore." I scoff and he chuckles.

"What was her name?" I wonder.

"Mina, but everybody called her Mia for short."

"Was she." I pause and awkwardly shift. "Was she your first?" Zac nods. "Why did you guys break up?"

"Her family moved back to Korea." He shrugs. "We kept in touch for a while but it's hard to maintain a relationship with that kind of distance."

I just nod. "How long were you two together?"

"Nearly three years." My eyes widen and Zac looks down at his food.

I decide to ask the question that's on my mind. "Did you love her?"

Zac looks up at me. "Once upon a time." He kisses my hand again. I smile. "Besides she isn't you."

"Good answer." I lean over and kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

++++

ZAC'S P.O.V -

"Do you want another baby?" Lee breaks our silent walk with her question and I raise a brow. I look over at her. "I don't want another one."

"We don't need another baby." Is all I say.