Veinticuatro

Jesús in media

"We cannot stay here."

Dave
"You look so sexy." I said angling my phone. She gave this goofy ass giggle causing the same goofy ass smile to appear on my face. Baby girl was gorgeous without even trying.

We were currently flying to Cabo for business

We were currently flying to Cabo for business. Aria's on Winter break so I saw no reason why she couldn't come. That, and she said she'd do that thing I like if I let her come.

"Wanna join the mile high club?" I bit my lip.

"I'm on my period." She sang waving me away while sticking her tongue out.

"Your mouth ain't." I smacked my lips. She glared at me before calling the flight attendant over.

"Do you have any champagne?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, we have-."

"I'm sorry Miss. she's only 18." I smiled.

"But I'll have two shots."

"My apologies Mr. East. I'll have that right away." She said scurrying off.

"You asshole." She mugged.

I mocked her, sticking my tongue out.

My phone rang. It was the call I've been waiting weeks for.

"Wassup."

"He's in Florida. But not for long, they're packing everything up as we speak."

"Where he going?"

"I don't know-."

"Find out." She sighed.

"Dave you gone get me killed."

"You know how to get information. Don't be stupid." I said hanging up.

"One day someone gone pop your ass for how you talk to them."

"They have. They just not here to tell their story." I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

                                        • • • •
Aria
"Hola. Welcome to Cabo Mr. East. Lovely lady may I take your bags?" The bellhop asked.

"Thank you so much." I cheesed as they handed me a big ass margarita.

"You have a lovely private jet sir." He compliments

"Thanks." My jaw dropped as we followed the bellhop into the beautiful home. I've only seen houses like this in movies. Dave's house was the closest thing I've ever seen to a mansion.

 Dave's house was the closest thing I've ever seen to a mansion