Treinta Siete

Nay in media

"Anybody that share the same blood as this nigga need to feel me."

Dave
"Windows, gone. Door, gone. My store is fucking trashed. Merchandise missing. Who would do this? I don't fool wit' nobody."

"Don't worry bout' it Pap. I'm gone get everything fixed and figure out who pulled this shit." I said finishing off my blunt. He just shook his head and walked back into the store.

"Man who the fuck would shoot up Pap's? Had to be some out of town niggas." Durk said.

"Everybody know Pap's is off limits. The fuck these niggas on?" Von joined in.

It was true. Anyone from Morgan new Pap's was a safe-zone. Pap grew up here, got married, raised his kids and others peoples kids. He was an OG and well respected around here. Meaning whoever shot this place up either wasn't from around here, or was tryna' send a message to me.

"I bet you whoever that nigga Kev was working for behind this." Durk said as he pearled another blunt.

"Can't believe that nigga died quiet."

"Fuck that nigga.." I mumbled.

"Man we need to find this nigga asap. He tryna take over. Put his ass in a body bag tonight." Meek ranted, pulling out his gun.

"Man put that shit away, dumbass." I said smacking his head.

"We don't know shit about this nigga though."

"Maybe we do. Meet me at the spot." I said climbing into my car.

• • • •
"Aye Chyna, you still got that nigga phone?" I said walking up to her desk with Meek, Durk and Von following me.

"Yea, but not much in it. A few missed calls from an unsaved number and a text from some dude named Timmy. The message said:

Just left. Finna handle Eileen now.

Eileen?

"When was that message sent?"

"Two weeks ago." She said, turning off the phone.

The nigga that broke into Ari's house...

"Track down the number that called. And see if you can get into any cameras near Pap's." I said walking back into my office.

How the fuck is the nigga at Ari's house, Kev and Eileen all connected?

Aria
"I'm so bored. Kayden and Dave both aren't here and you chose today to be boo'd up?" I whined to Janay on the phone.

"Today is the grand opening of her second boutique. I cannot miss out on that." She cheesed through the phone.

"How old is she again?"

"29. But I like em' older."

"Nay, what happened to Zinea?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"You called me to kill my mood?" I smacked my lips.

"No. I'm bored and I miss my bestie."

"I miss you too, but your bestfriend needs to go secure the bag."

"You suck." I pouted.

"Just play with your pussy until Dave gets home." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Janay."

"Take a video of it and send it to m—" I hung up before she could even finish. I decided to pass time and scroll on Instagram since I haven't been home n there in a minute. I saw that Nay had just posted a picture.