Joe's POV

So me, Jon, and Renee are sitting in my locker room watching Nick's match with Finn Balor. Nick super kicks him and wins. Renee cheers making me and Jon chuckle. Nick grabs a mic and laughs. " You think that was a challenge huh? That was nothing! What else ya got? Nothing! Look at you on the floor. Pathetic. Who else wants some!? Who else thinks they can beat me!? Huh? Which coward backstage thinks he can beat me!?? " Nick says into the mic. Balor rolls out the ring and goes backstage. " Ok check him out! Who else!? What y'all got!? " Nick yells. I groan at him being stupid. Watch like Undertaker or someone come beat his ass. Music plays and my eyes widen.

" BURN IT DOWN! " the entrance of Colby's music plays. " Oh shit " Jon says and grabs some popcorn making me roll my eyes. Colby jumps in the ring with a mic and smirks at Nick. " Try me " Colby says and throws the mic down. Nick gives him a look and sets his mic down and goes to leave the ring. Colby laughs but Nick turns around and super kicks him and he falls. A ref runs out telling me there's going to be a match.

" This match is happening now! " Nick yells. I jump up and run out there and my music hits. Nick turns around and looks at me as Colby gets up and goes to a corner. I put my hands up signaling that I'm not going to do anything. I walk to commentary.

" Well hello Roman. Nice of you to join us. " Bryan Saxton says as I put a headset on. " Yeah yeah " I say as the bell rings. Colby immediately start punching Nick in the head. Nick pushes him into the corner and he knees him in the stomach.

" What in the world is happening? Aren't they supposed to team together at summer slam? " Michael Cole ask. I nod and shrug. " Yeah I don't know " I say and everyone goes ' ooh ' as Colby kicks Nick in the face. Colby climbs on the top rope and jumps on Nick. Colby gets out the ring and grabs the mic he threw.

" You're easy " Colby laughs and the ref starts a count. Nick gets up and laughs. He grabs his mic also. " Not what ya man said " Nick says making me groan and the audience flips. Colby grabs him by his hair and throws him into the steel steps.

" What in the world are they talking about!? " Bryon ask. I laugh and shrug. " Who the hell knows anymore " I say. Colby drags Nick into the ring. He then looks at me and I shrug. Colby then climbs out the ring and comes over to our table. He flips me off making everyone laugh. I just ignore him and he starts fucking the table up because he's going to throw Nick through it. I see Nick climb out the ring and walk over slowly.

" Watch your back " I tell Colby just as Nick grabs him by his head and throws him on the floor. I have no clue what he calls that move but whatever. " Should've watched your back " I say making people laugh again. Colby just flips me off and Nick picks him up over his shoulder and sets him on the table. Nick then climbs to the top rope telling me everything about to get fucked up. " Oh shit Dolph at the top! " Graves yells. Nick jumps and Colby quickly moves. I laugh as Nick falls on the table and it breaks beneath him.

" Holy shit! Roman I mean who do you want to win? It's between your boyfriend and your best friend? " Graves ask me. I laugh a bit. " You'll see " I just say and then the lights go out. Everyone goes silent. The lights come back on and there's Bray Wyatt. He grabs Colby first and does him a sister Abigail. The bell rings and Bray gets out and goes to Nick, grabbing him and giving him a sister Abigail too. He looks at me as I stand up. We bro hug kinda and I go in the ring with a mic. I point to Colby.

" Stop being a bitch " I said then point at Nick who's getting to his feet now. " And you stop being a bitch " I say. I then drop my mic and walk backstage with Bray. I'm instantly meeted by Jon and Renee. I see Becky walk out and her music hits. I laugh. She ain't waiting for them to move for nothing.