25

Nick's POV

I yawn sitting up. I look at my clock with tired eyes. HOLY FUCK! It's already two in the afternoon. I grab my phone and send Joe a text after seeing like five hundred from him.

Joe: Are you up?? 8 AM
Joe: Nick? 9 AM
Joe: Dude 9:33 AM
Joe: OMG NICK 9:54 AM
Joe: ARE YOU OK? 10:04 AM
Joe: Please answer. I'm scared 10:06 AM

Joe: NICOLAUS! WTF 10:24 AM
Joe: if you killed yourself I swear 10:26 AM

Joe: nick 1:42 PM
Me: dude I'm fine oh my
Joe: well answer a damn phone! You got one for a reason!

Me: haha u pussy
Joe: fuck you. Just fuck you.
Me: no thanks I'm good 👌
Joe: ew ew. Stop ew. Save that for what's his face

Me: Mason
Joe: awww y'all made for each other. You corrected me

Me: ew " Y'all " bye
Joe: what's wrong with that word?
Me: makes you sound like a bitch
Joe: I kinda am sooo
Me: true but ew
Joe: haha
Joe: wyd?
Me: your mom
Joe: ew she's all covered in dirt and stuff. You might get something. Use a condom brother

I laugh and roll my eyes. Everytime I try to make a " Your mom " joke this is what happens.

Me: ugh your annoying
Joe: you're welcome.

I set my phone down and go to the fridge to see what there is to eat. The door opens and I hear a familiar voice.

" Do you ever have pants on? My gosh " my best friend, Renee ask obviously grossed out but used to this. I laugh and grab a cold piece of pizza, taking a bite. " I have boxers on. That counts " I tell her then hop on my bed.

" I feel bad for Joe " she says. I shake my head. " No he does this too " I tell her and she cringes like she hasn't ' seen it all before '.

" He doesn't do it at our hotel " she tells me. By ' our ' she means Rollins, Ambrose, her and Joe. Joe kinda flips between staying at my hotel and Renee's. " That's because he knows you are there " I tell her which is true and I know because me and him talked about this before. She nods her head and sits on Joe's bed then puts her hand up fast.

" This is safe to touch right? " she ask me and I don't think she's said anything funnier before. " Don't worry he yanks in the shower " I tell her laughing. She nods and gets comfortable. We sit there quietly as I just munch on my pizza.

" So uh who's this Mason? " Renee ask me and I freeze. She looks at me smirking. I groan and get up throwing my crust away. I hate pizza crust.

" Tell Joe I said I officially hate him forever " I tell Renee when I lay back down. She giggles and looks at me wanting to know. " He's a friend " I tell her. She tilts her head not believing.

" He's a friend? " she ask me. I nod my head and sigh when she just stares at me. I don't like when people stare at me. Makes me think they are looking into my soul and plotting my death.

" He's- I don't know. A fuck buddy? I really don't know what you would call that " I tell her honestly. She nods understanding. " Is he someone to get you off Joe? " she ask me. I shrug kinda.