Scene 7 - The Los Angeles Car - Vu

The road is clear. The white saloon races towards the Los Angeles Car-Vu, well over 100MPH. Nobody is stopping him, nobody is in the way. They approach the gate quickly. Bursting through it, they begin circling around and around and around the tower, reaching closer and closer to the top of the 800 feet monument.

World President:

This is crazy. Your escape route is blocked. Why don't you give up now before it's too late for the both of us?

Razor remains silent. They still spin around and around again and again and again. The five GDF fliers raise themselves to the near top of the tower, each scattered evenly around the tower. They watch as the car rises higher and higher slowly. Colonel Casey's craft sits at the direct view of the tower, holding her radio communicator. The sirens sound and alarm across the entire city.

Colonel Casey:

Alright. The World President and his kidnapper are now trapped. They are now climbing for the Los Angeles Car-Vu. And once they reach the top – that's the end of the line. Sound the alarm. EVERYONE IS TOP EVACUATE THE CITY! I REPEAT, EVERYONE TO EVACUATE THE ENTIRE CITY! Get me the Mayor of Los Angeles.

Trooper:

Immediately, Colonel Casey.

Cars and vehicles automatically race off, away from the city. At least those immediately nearby the feet of the towers.

EVACUATE THE AREA! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! EVACUATE THE AREA! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

The saloon is reaching the top of the tower. Once the spinning has stopped, the car dashes over to the side of the tower, nearby a gantry reaching out to the city and the deep drop below.

Razor:

Right, OUT!

The GDF in the air is supervising the situation from a bird's eye view.

Colonel Casey:

Yes, I am aware that an entire evacuation will be impossible. That tower is 800 feet and will take up at least a mile when crashing down. If it explodes it could take up the entire city!

Trooper:

Colonel, Captain Razor is taking the President out on the gantry.

Colonel Casey:

Come on, International Rescue!