Peter's Dream - Part 8

-----A few months after everything went down, you and Peter are dating-----

You stood up from your desk and walked into the break room, grabbing a cup of water and sipping it. You leaned back on the counter next to the refrigerator. Your back hurt after hunching over a computer all day. Your co-worker and friend Ace walks up to you.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?"

"Nothing. What about you? How's your girlfriend?"

"Oh, we broke up."

"Aw, that's too bad, I'm sorry."

"It's alright. She found out I have feelings for someone else, so she dumped me."

"Oh, that's tough. Well, I hope it works out with whoever you have your eyes on."

"Well, that depends on if she wants to go to dinner tonight at 6." He grabs your arm.

You look up at him, confused.

"Me?"

"Uh, yeah." He steps uncomfortably close to you, making you press your back into the counter. He leans in and kisses you, and you push him back lightly.

"Woah, woah. Sorry Ace, but you know I'm dating Peter."

"Let's not talk about him," he says, leaning in again. You set your cup behind you on the counter and used both hands to push him off of you. You stormed out of the breakroom and hid in your office until you got to go home.

Ace tried to follow you out to your car but you were able to drive off before he was able to get to it. You decided to call your boss about it later, but for now, you needed Peter. You've been longing for him all day, and now you finally get to have him. You park your car in his apartment parking complex and walk up to the apartment, opening it with a key he gave you. He wasn't in the living room, so you set your purse down next to the door and walk into his room. He was sitting under the covers on his computer, typing something out. You take off your shoes and jacket and climb in next to him, wrapping your arms around his torso and laying your head on his shoulder.

"Hey," he almost whispered.

"Hi."

"How was today?"

"It was pretty trash. I've been wanting you all day," you said, looking up at him with longing eyes.

"Same," he said, leaning his head down and kissing you deeply. He sucked on your bottom lip, making you let out sounds. He pulled away enough to move his computer from his lap to his bedside table, then turned to you and wrapped his arms so they were resting on your shoulders. He kissed you again, and you could feel his longingness through the kiss. You shifted to sit on his lap, straddling him. You two made out, and his hands ran up and down your sides, occasionally resting on your thighs before moving back upwards. You began to grind on him. He let out low, sexy moans that just made the wet spot in your pants even wetter. You snuck your tongue in his mouth and explored it, not missing an inch. Peter rubbed your back and moved his hands down to your ass. You broke away from the kiss to let out a gasp, throwing your head back. He used the opportunity to kiss all over your neck. You could feel something boiling up inside you. Peter left kisses and small marks all over your neck and chest as you continued to grind. You could feel his heat getting hotter, his erection growing stiffer. You slid your hands down his chest, going back up every once in a while and tracing his abs with your finger. You got off his lap and seductively slid backwards, still using your finger to trace down farther. You eventually go to the waistband of his boxers and hooked your finger in it, gliding it from side to side. Peter was a blushing mess, and his face was as red as a tomato.

"(Y/N), stop teasing me," Peter whined.

You looked him dead in the eyes and smirked, then took your other hand and hooked another finger. This time the fingers slid opposite to each other, to the sides of his boxers and slowly began to pull them down. You leaned up to kiss his abs and go farther down, still slowly pulling the boxers down and looking him in the eyes. He looked at you with love and need in his eyes. You finished pulling down the boxers and revealed is hard cock. Man, was he excited. You slid the boxers off his legs and threw them somewhere on the floor. You attention was turned to Peter's excitement. You placed your hand on it and felt his heat, slightly twitching under the pressure. Peter threw his head back and let out a throaty groan.

"More," he was able to breathe out.

You started to slowly more your hand up and down, making his moans louder. You picked up the pace to give him what he really wanted. You then stopped. He stopped moaning and his head shot up to look at you. You made sure you had his eyes before you repositioned yourself to where his cock was at your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself onto him, letting him fill you up.

"I want you to cum inside me," you said. "I love the feeling of you filling me up, my tight walls on your hard cock."

You knew Peter liked dirty talk. You made a steady pace, bouncing up and down on him and loud moans came from both of your lips.

"Oh, Peter..." You let out.

"Yeah, keep saying my name baby."

He placed his hands on your hips and slammed you down harder onto him. You let out a very loud moan followed by his name again. He planted his heels in the mattress and began slamming you down and pushing up into you at the same time. This made you almost go over the edge. It felt so good, so good...

"Peter- I'm gonna-" You choked out.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my hard cock. I wanna feel you," he said.

As he said that, your walls tightened around his cock, making him let out mewls and throw his head back again. You came on him, riding through your high. Not shortly after, he came too, filling you up. You two fell onto the bed, exhausted and very satisfied. You panted as you wrapped your arms around his torso and lay your head on his chest. You could feel his heart beating fast as he wrapped his arms around you and leaned down to rest his lips on your head.

"Ya know, I'm really fucking lucky."

"Lucky?" you asked.

"To have you, to have gotten a chance to be with you."

"Yeah, me too."

The two of you drifted off to sleep quickly and dreamt very good dreams.