Peter's Dream - Part 7

With a couple of knocks, Jack's door opened. He had bandages over his nose and over his face. Damn, Peter messed him up good. Jack looked at you, then to Peter not far behind.

"What's Mr. Relationship Ruiner doing here?"

"I'm here for support, asshole. And I'm not the one who ruined the relationship. You-"

You cut him off, placing the back of your hand on Peter's chest.

"Peter," you harshly whisper-shout.

"Sorry," he whispers back.

You turn to Jack. "I'm just here for my shit. I'm guessing you have it packed."

Jack steps to the side, opening the door wider so you and Peter can walk in. Jack closes the door behind you. Your heart drops into your stomach. The sound of that door, the creak when it's almost shut. It just brings back a flood of terrible memories and moments. You can almost feel his hands slamming you up against the door and the tears staining your cheeks. Peter places a hand on your lower back, sending tingles down your spine. You look up at him as he gives you the "everything's going to be fine" look. You nod and turn to see Jack reach for your arm. Peter steps forward, and he cowards back.

"Come on, I have your box in my room. You," he points at Peter, "stay here."

"Oh hell n-"

You turn towards him, giving a look of both fear and calmness. "It's fine, I'll be back in just a second."

He nods, and you follow Jack around the corner and into the room to grab your box. He quietly shuts the door behind you so Peter can't hear it, which startles you. You start to panic. Anxiety takes over you as he walks in front of you and makes you back up against the door again. Flashbacks begin to flash in front of your eyes. Your vision gets blurry and you sweat, like, a lot.

"Why'd you bring him here? Now he's gonna hear-"

You cut him off with the little courage you had left.

"Hear what? Nothing's going to happen to me unless you want him to mess you up real bad again."

He gives you a death glare.

"I know you didn't just say that to me. It's like you haven't even learned your lesson! Maybe I'll have to teach you again..."

Fuck, I gotta get out of here. Jack puts his hands on the door next to each side of your face. I could call for Peter, but wouldn't that just make it worse? You stood straight back up and used all your muscles to push Jack backward. He flew back into his night table across the room, knocking over a couple of picture frames and a bottle of lotion. Shit! Why did I do that?! He gave a growl and stood back up, briskly walking toward you and shoved you back just as the door opened. Peter caught your fall and helped you back up. He set you to the side and punched Jack as hard as he could. He flew back again, but this time staying down. He didn't try to fight back as Peter grabbed your box and basically flew out of there, you not too far behind. Peter was already out the front door and you were halfway out when someone grabbed your arm and pulled you with full force back into the apartment. Jack slammed the door, locked it, and pushed you to the floor.

"You didn't think you could get away that easily, did you? Now you're really getting taught a lesson."

Jack pinned you to the floor and proceeded to moves his hands all over you as you struggled to get away. Where was that strength and adrenaline from earlier when you really needed it? Your mind went into Stockholm Syndrome mode. Your brain lost control of what you were doing and gave up on you. Tears streamed down your face as you just let it happen. Why can't I move? Why can't I stop this? Damnit, come on! Peter was pounding on the door. It sounded like he was gonna knock the door down. You wished it would come flying off the hinges and he would swift you off your feet. Just as you thought that, you saw Peter kick the door and send it flying across the room, hitting Jack in the back. Peter bolted across the room and peeled Jack off, lifting you off the floor and throwing you over his shoulder. He walked out and flew to the car, placing you gently in and shutting the door carefully. He got in the driver's side, locked the doors and drove off to his house. Your box was in the back seat. You bawled as he drove home. He comforted you as best he could. As soon as you got home, he carried you bridal style into the living room and sat down. You curled up into him, and he let you cry. His heart broke in pieces seeing you hurt once again. This time you didn't go back to him, however. He was proud of you trying to fight back. He rubbed your back gently as you curled up. He knew it calms you. You cried into the long hours of the night, and soon you and Peter both fell asleep. Today was absolute trash, but Peter knew this was rock bottom. The only other way to go was up, and he was going to make sure you never felt this feeling again. He promised himself that he would be the best man you could ever ask for. He would try to do everything right. He knew he didn't want you to feel like this ever again.

Sorry, this is a little shorter than the others, it's kinda late and I'm kinda tired. Hope you still liked it, and I have big ideas for the future chapters. See ya next time! 💜-alwaysthegeorges-💜