●III●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Natalia was packing while Morgan was sitting down in her bed eating cookies

Natalia was packing while Morgan was sitting down in her bed eating cookies."Is Peter going to go?"Morgan asks and Natalia nods."Yeah but he has a plan to ask MJ out"Natalia says and Morgan looks at the red head. "You know....you could move on right" Morgan says."Yeah and that's what I'm going to do,he likes MJ and I won't change his mind and I want him to be happy so I'm giving up and focusing on myself and yeah"Natalia says and Morgan claps."Finally you've been pinning on Peter for the longest time" Morgan says and Natalia looks at the little girl."I'm clearly offended but I'm just going to ignore what you said now come on"Natalia says while walking downstairs with Morgan. They go into the living room were they see Pepper reading."Hey Pepp" Natalia says with a smile."Hey girls, are you don't packing Lia?"Pepper asks and Natalia nods."Yea,I'm going to take my suit just in case something happends"Natalia says and Pepper laughs."You deserve this break sweetie,and Morgan is going to miss you"Pepper says with a smile and Morgan sighs dramatically."I'm going to die without you"Morgan says while hugging Natalia who laughs.

Peter puts socks in his suitcase and then stands up."Okay..."Peter says and then he looks at his suit that is in his closet.Aunt May stands in the doorway and throws him a banana.
"Hungry?"Aunt May says and the banana hits Peter in the face making him look at Aunt May who is laughing."So sorry I thought that you could sense that, with your Peter-tingle"Aunt May says."Please, do not start calling it my Peter-tingle"Peter says."So what's up?You can dodge bullets but not bananas?"Aunt May says."No,I just really need this vacation I need a break"Peter says and Aunt May hugs him."You deserve it"Aunt May says.She starts to walk away but then she stops and turns around to look at Peter."You know what?You should pack your suit, just in case.I have a tingle about it"Aunt May says while walking away."Please stop saying tingle,May?"Peter says. Peter looks at his suit in the closet and then he closes his closet."No,no"Peter says.

Natalia was sitting down next to Faith and MJ."This is going to be a long flight"Natalia says while sighing and she notices MJ staring at her."Do I have something on my face?"Natalia asks and MJ shakes her head."No I'm just observing you"MJ says making Natalia nod with a smile."I can't wait to get there I'm so excited"Faith says with a smile."You've never been out of the country?"Natalia asks and Faith shakes her head."Nope that's why I'm so excited"Faith says.Natalia laughs and then she sees a really cute guy looking at her."Who's that?"Natalia asks and Faith looks at what Natalia was starring at."That is Alexander Roys he barely moved to our school after the whole blip thing,also he didn't blip...alot of girls have a huge crush on him and he hangs out with Brad"Faith says and Natalia gives him a smile which he returns back making  her shrink in her seat."Is Natalia Romanoff blushing?"MJ asks and Natalia's eyes widen and she shakes her head."No I'm not,I'm allergic to-t-o  air?"Natalia says while fanning herself."Aaawww she's even stuttering how cute"Faith says and Natalia covers her face.All of a sudden Ned comes up to them."Hey, guys, uh...There's an old lady sitting in front of us,wearing a crazy amount of perfume, and...it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies.You know,Lia, if you could just switch seats with him,that would be-"Ned says and Natalia was getting ready to get up but Faith sits her back down and cuts Ned off."He's allergic to perfume?"Faith asks."Yeah, yeah,cause, umm...it makes his eyes water...and he can only see-"Ned starts to say but gets cut off by Mr.Harrington."Excuse me,Peter has a perfume allergy?"Mr.Harrignton asks. "Oh, uhh..."Ned says."Well I'll tell you from experience,perfume allergies are no joke.I can feel hives breaking out already"Mr.Harrington says while standing up and he looks at the girls. "MJ,stand up.Ned,take MJ's spot.MJ, you take my spot.Faith and Betty switch.Natalia you move next to Alexander and Peter,come with me. Let's get you out of there.Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats.Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention.Your safety is my responsibilty. And Mr.Dell's,but he's... I got it for now.Let's go, Peter.Let's go!"Mr.Harrington says while everyone moves around.Natalia sits next to Alexander who sends her a charming smile."Hello I believe we haven't met I'm Alexander Roys" Alexander says with a wink and Natalia smiles."I'm Natalia Romanoff and I've hear of you"Natalia says and Alexander chuckles."It's a honor to be known by the hottest girl in school" Alexander says making her blush. "Well I'm really not"Natalia says while a piece of red hair gets in her way and Alexander moves it and tucks it in her ear making her look into his eyes. Meanwhile Peter looks around thinking how his plan went to shit.He then sees Alexander and Natalia making his chest feel a pang.He doesn't know what it is making him sigh and look away.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
What she wears while packing

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●What she wears while packing

Her outfit when she is on the plane