●IX●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Beck and Peter are in a bar sitting down

Beck and Peter are in a bar sitting down."Hey...We gotta celebrate.You did something good tonight"Beck says while holding a beer and tapping Peter's shoulder."Fury was right.Tony did a lot for me, so...I owe it to him, to everybody..."Peter says while looking down."Do you?"Beck asks."Yeah I mean...Mr. Stark, gave me a chance to be more.He wanted me to be better than him.And Fury just wants me to live up to that"Peter says."What do you want, Peter?"Beck asks."What do you mean?"Peter asks."What do you want?"Beck asks."I don't know"Peter says while shrugging his shoulders. "What do you want?You,Peter Parker, now.I know you're thinking about it-" Beck says and gets cut off by Peter."I wanna go on my trip.Right?I wanna go back on my trip,with my friends. And,go to the top of the Eiffel tower, with Natalia,and tell her how I feel, and...Give her a kiss"Peter says and Beck chuckles."Shut up, man"Peter says playfully."You're not gonna do that, are ya?"Beck asks."No, I can't"Peter says."Why not?"Beck asks. "Because I have too much responsiblity"Peter says and a lady gives Peter the EDITH glasses he dropped."Oh,my God.Thank you so much"Peter says."What are those?Are those the..."Beck asks and Peter nods.
"EDITH glasses,yeah"Peter says."It was on the floor?Try them on.Let's see what they look like.Yeah?"Beck says and Peter nods."Yeah"Peter says while putting them on and facing Beck."I actually really like them"Peter says."Can I be completely honest with you?"Beck says."Please"Peter says. "You look really stupid"Beck says."Oh"Peter says."But maybe have a contact lens version of them"Beck says."You try them on"Peter says holding the glasses over to Beck."No Come on"Beck says chuckling while shaking his head."Try them on"Peter says."I don't want...I don't wanna try them on"Beck says."Try them on"Peter says and Beck puts them on. "What do you think, kid?"Beck asks. "The next Tony Stark, I trust you.For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."Peter  says coming into realization and Beck looks at him confused."What?"Beck asks."Mr. Stark left me a message with those glasses.For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."Peter says."I'm still not following.How many lemonades have you had?"Beck says."He knew every mistake I ever made, okay?So he must have known that I was not ready for something like this"Peter says."Why would he give it to you?"Beck asks. "Because maybe he didn't trust me to have EDITH,he just trusted me to pick who should.It makes so much more sense. He always knew I would do what's right, and he's not gonna give them to Fury, because Fury would just give himself EDITH"Peter says."You're probably right about that"Beck says. "Right.So,the world needs the next Iron Man, and it's not gonna be me. I mean I'm a 16-year old kid from Queens.It needs to be an adult,
with some experience, and that's good like Tony Stark,like you"Peter says. "No,Peter.Come on.No"Beck says.Peter puts on the glasses."EDITH?"Peter says."Hello,Peter"EDITH says."Hi Yeah,umm...I'd like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck"Peter says."Peter, what are you doing?"Beck asks."Doing the right thing"Peter says."Any transfer will require confirmation"EDITH says."Stark gave you the glasses"Beck says."Stark gave me a choice.It's my choice to make, okay?And I'm gonna make it. Look,you're a soldier,a leader,you stopped the Elementals.You saved my life, you saved the world. Okay?He'd want you to have them"Peter says. "Waiting for confirmation"EDITH says."Confirm"Peter says."Welcome to the Avengers"Peter says while holding out the glasses to Beck.Beck takes them and puts them on."They look good on you"Peter says."Thank you. It's an honor"Beck says."Yeah. Mr. Stark would've really liked you"Peter says while getting up."Where are you headed?"Beck asks."I'm gonna go find Natalia"Peter says."Good luck,kid. I give you about a 50/50 chance.You're pretty awkward,so..."Beck says making Oeter chuckle."Yeah.See you later,man"Peter says while leaving out the bar."See ya"Beck says waiting till Peter was out of sight."See?That wasn't so hard.Somebody get this stupid costume off me!"Beck says while smiling mischievous while the the projector goes off of the bar and his co-workers celebrate."Okay, we got EDITH.Get these connected to our system"Beck says while handing off the glasses."Toast! Toast!Toast! Toast!" Becks co-workers chant."Now,this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do"Beck says but they keep chanting and gets up in a table."Okay, toasts!Give me that,Doug!To the man who brought us all together, our former boss,Tony Stark"Beck says. "Boo!"His co-workers say."The jester king.Literally wrapped,in wealth and technology that he was unfit to wield. Like the holographic system I designed.A revolutionary breakthrough,with limitless applications,that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine, and renamed... Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing. He renamed my life's work, BARF. I told him that it was a mistake. That my technology can change the world. And then... He fired me.Said I was... unstable.To Tony!"Beck says and holds out his bottle."To Tony!"His co-workers cheer."Next, to William.The integration of my illusion tech, with your weaponized drones, was brilliant.Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm.And it's just the beginning"Beck says."Thank you, brother"William says."To Guterman"Beck says."To Guterman!"His co-workers say."The story you created of a soldier from another earth named Quentin fighting space monsters in Europe, is totally ridiculous!And apparently exactly the kind of thing people will believe right now. I mean, everybody bought it.To Victoria"Beck says."To Victoria!"His co-workers chant."Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack sites with Fury's own satellites would confirm our lies? Inspired idea.To Janice!"Beck says."Janice!"His co-workers chant."After Tony died,she was the one who discovered that EDITH was being handed over not to us, not to the Defense Department, but to a child"Beck says."Thank you!" Janice says."To Janice!"His co-workers say."To the rest of you,Tony Stark is gone.There is a window of opportunity and someone will step up.But these days, you can be the smartest guy in the room, the most qualified, and no one cares.Unless you're flying around with a cape, or shooting lasers from your hands, no one will even listen.Well, I've got a cape.And lasers.With our technology and with EDITH, Mysterio will be, the greatest hero on Earth. And everyone, will listen.Not to a, boozey man-child!"Beck says."No!"His co-workers say."Not,to two hormonal teenagers "Beck says."No!"His co-workers say."To me!And, to my very wealthy crew.To us"Beck says while holding up his bottle."To us!"His co-workers chant while holding up their drinks. "To Mysterio!"Beck says."To Mysterio!" His co-workers say."To Peter Parker"Beck says."To Peter Parker!"His co-workers say."Poor kid.Let's get to work"Beck says.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●