●V●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Natalia was in her suit and Fury and Maria were standing in front of her

Natalia was in her suit and Fury and Maria were standing in front of her. "We need you to get this hard drive it the information is on the file"Fury says while giving Natalia a file which she opens it and reads."Your on the clock Lia"Maria says while giving Natalia a small smile.Natalia leaves and gets on her motorcycle and drives off.
Natalia arrives and gets off and looks at the tall building."I'm here"Natalia says though the earpiece."Great now go get the hard drive"Fury says."On it" Natalia says while taking a chip off of her belt.Natalia walks towards the door and puts it in and the door opens.Natalia sees alot of men with weapons."Here we go"Natalia says and they all go towards her.Natalia grabs one by the arm and flips him over,then she kicks one and then grabs his taser and tases him.She feels one trying to grab her hair so she get bends over and flips herself and quickly does a cartwheel and kicks him.Natalia then runs and jumps and kicks one and lands on the ground perfectly.Natalia walks and turns to a corner and immeaditaly stops since she sees guards reflections.Natalia then shows herself making the guards look at her and take out their weapons.Natalia quickly kicks one making the guard crush down and she wraps her legs around his neck and she flips herself making the guard go down.Natalia then looks at a guard that was about to shoot her so she grabs the gun and hits him with it and  uses his band to wrap his leg making him go up.Natalia then slides down and trip one and then stands up and she sees two more so she runs and goes to the man's side and uses him so she could help her kick one and uses the other guy for cover when he was about to shoot."Let him go"The guard says still pointing the gun at her."How about no"Natalia says and immeaditaly grabs the gun the guard she was holding and shoots on top of the railing making water come out distracting the other one.Natalia throws the guard to the floor and quickly gets on the guards knees and kicks him in the face.Natalia then looks ahead and grabs the guy off the floor."We're heading up"The radio says making Natalia grab it and she nudges the guard."Tell them not to come"Natalia says while looking at the guard."You tell them you bitch" The guard says and Natalia laughs and kicks him.She walks down the hallway and she sees a electrical box. Natalia puts a device and cuts the power and she puts on her mask to make her see in the dark.Natalia sees the door making her walk towards it. Natalia heard footsteps making her put a device and she puts a pin making the door open.Natalia then sees two guards inside.She opens the doors and the guards look at her.She takes two smoke bombs making them distracted and Natalia quickly kicks one and grabs the other ones leg and kicks him.Natalia then walks towards a safe."Scan"Natalia says."Scanning object"The Al that's sounds like Natasha says."Scan complete"The Al that sounds like Tony says."Hard drive is in the safe"Iris says and Natalia smiles.She puts a device making the safe open.Natalia takes the box that has the drive and walks out of the room and she sees its still dark.All of a sudden the lights turn on and a group of guards see her.Natalia runs and she hears them follow her."Make sure my motorcycle is on the entrance"Natalia says.Natalia quickly opens the door and gets in her motorcycle and she drives off."Hard drive secured"Natalia says through the earpiece."Awesome job Romanoff now bring it in"Fury says.Natalia then sees alot of cars following her."Shit"Natalia says while looking back.Natalia speeds up and she hears gunshots making her dodge them.Natalia then drifts and drives up stairs and then flys off of the railing with her motorcycle and lands making her drive off again.Natalia then looks back and she sees they are still following her.Natalia then dodges cars and makes alot of turns and she loses a little bit of them but three cars are still following her.She sees two trailers making her drive off and she quickly makes her motorcycle drive sideways and she ducks while passing under the trailers.When she successfully does it she then drives off and she sees she lost the cars making her smile.

Natalia gets off of her motorcycle and gets the case.She walks into the headquarters."I got the heard drive" Natalia says and then stops when she sees Peter.Natalia stands like a deer cought in headlights."Lia?What are you doing here?I thought you were asleep?"Peter says and Natalia sighs and gives him a small smile."I've been trying to tell you that I was working with S.H.I.E.L.D"Natalia says."I thought you were taking a break?" Peter asks and Natalia shakes her head.Natalia hands the case to Fury and Maria."The hard drive is in there" Natalia says."Good job Romanoff" Fury says and Maria smiles."Hey kid" Beck says making Natalia give him a small hug."Anyways,Why don't you get back before your teachers miss you and become suspicious.Take Lia with you,she has had a hard day Dimitri,Take him back to the hotel, please"Fury says and Natalia looks at him confused."Thank you,Mr.Fury And, uh...Good luck,come on Lia"Peter says and they both walk next to each other."See you,kid and bye Lia"Beck says making Natalia wave."Yeah, see ya..Bye,Ma'am"Peter says and they both walk out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●