●XI●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●"You took everything from me!This is for my family"A projection of Beck says while fighting a elemental

"You took everything from me!This is for my family"A projection of Beck says while fighting a elemental.Beck stands there while his team looks at the projection."Pause"Beck says. "Pause?"Beck says."Sorry"His co-worker says while pausing the projection."Yeah,uhh,can you just fast-forward to the end?"Beck says. "Yeah.Standby"His co-worker says.
"Right.Fly, fly, fly...Zap, zap, zap... Pause.I'm not in love with this choreography but it'll do"Beck says while looking at the projection."Kill image.Decloak drones.Right, weapons?"Beck says."You wanna weaponize them?"His co-worker says "Yup"Beck says."Weapons only. Standby"His co-worker says.The drones began to weaponize."Nice. Stop.Something...I don't know what it is. It's something...Just...you know what?Double the damage.And then run it again"Beck says."You want me to double it up?"His co-worker asks. "Yeah"Beck says."Alright.Cover your ears"His co-worker says.A projection starts to show."Good.That's good. We're on schedule?"Beck says and the projection dissapears."Oh,yeah. Uploading software hack to EDITH network where drones will be able to create an event big enough to cover an entire city"His co-worker says. "Right,well done.Make sure every drone is weapons hot.We need maximum damage"Beck says."That's gonna cause a lot of casualties" Another of his co-worker says."Oh, yeah.More casualties,more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful city and it will suffer but they can rebuild. If I'm gonna be the next Iron Man, I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat. But, when its new saviour descends, all those casualties will be forgotten. Janice, you'll be in position with a quick change armor. For the victory lap"Beck says as he puts on his suit and Janice stands up."Of course.Do you want to try..."Janice says but gets cut off by Beck."No, no"Beck says while shaking his hand but he sees a big buffer."That's...What's going on with my hand?Why is that happening?"Beck asks."Oh, one of the drones that came back from the plaza was missing a projector.It's fine"On of his co-worker says."Wait,and you're... You're telling me this, now?"Beck asks."It's one drone.The image will be perfect,I promise"His co-worker says. "That projector is evidence.It's going to tell people what we're doing and how we're doing it.I am trying, to fool seven billion people here, including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid and most dangerous person on the planet. And if he catches on before I've killed him, then he will put a bullet in my head.And nobody wants a bullet in their head. Right?Right?"Beck says while he command to point lasers to all his team."William, can you look at me? Pull up EDITH"Beck says."Hello, Quentin"EDITH says."Yeah.Hi, honey. I need a level 5 search full resource protocol for this device"Beck says. "Magnifying"EDITH says and shows a map."There.Search everything going in and out of that building"Beck says. "Located"EDITH says.A video footage shows of MJ getting the projection and showing it to Natalia and Peter.
"Shit. You know William, one day, after I've had to kill Peter Parker and Natalia Romanoff because of this...I hope you remember, that his blood,is on your hands!"Beck says.

Peter closes the curtains to his hotel room."I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses.I mean, how can I be so stupid?He's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me"Peter says while walking around."You had access to killer drones?"MJ asks."Yeah, I didn't really want them especially after I almost killed Brad"Peter says."You almost killed Brad?"MJ says."Look...I have to call Mr. Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud, but...I think he tapped my phone number"Peter says."Okay, so what are you gonna do?"MJ asks.
"I need my suit,and I have to go to Berlin, and talk to Mr. Fury in person"Peter says as he takes off his shirt.Peter and MJ look at each other and MJ turns around so he can change into his suit.They both see Ned in the doorway."Oh,Ned.Perfect"Peter says."The costume looks great!For... For the costume party, at the princess castle..."Ned says as he notices MJ.
"She knows I told her"Peter says."He didn't tell me I figured it out"MJ says. "Oh That's cool"Ned says."Like, a long time ago"MJ says."Look,Mysterio was a fraud"Peter says."But he defeated the elementals"Ned says."No,he's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech"MJ says."Yeah,he's using these, like, hologram projectors"Peter says. "Whoa.That's...crazy"Ned says."Yeah... So, you guys were like, working the case together, or what?"Ned asks.
"It's been mostly me"MJ says."Look, Ned,I need you to call May,get her to call Mr. Harrington,say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over.Okay?"Peter says and Ned nods. "Got it.Easy"Ned says."Wow.You guys lie with such ease"MJ says."Do y'all know where Natalia is?"Peter asks.
"Last time I saw her was when she was going to go and look for you"MJ says and Peter nods."If you see her tell her to call me"Peter says and they both nod."Gotta go"Peter says while walking towards the window."Wait, wait,wait...the projector.You're gonna need this"MJ says while giving Peter the projector."Don't tell anyone about this, okay?Anyone who knows is in danger"Peter says while he swings out of the window."So, you know, too.It's cool.Um...I mean,I've known first and I've known longer,but it's not a competition"Ned says.

Natalia is sitting down in the jet with happy."And that's what's going on"Natalia says."I remember Quentin Beck he used to be a Tony Stark wannabe"Happy says."Well he's a total dick"Natalia says."So what are you going to do?"Happy asks."I'm going to take him down"Natalia says. Happy gets up and opens a door and Natalia walks in to see her sisters suit and a bunch of weapons and a motorcycle.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●