●IV●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Peter goes up to Ned and far away he sees Natalia and Alexander laughing making his heart ache

Peter goes up to Ned and far away he sees Natalia and Alexander laughing making his heart ache.Peter shakes the feeling off."Hey,man,Did you see Brad and MJ on the plane?They were watching movies and laughing the entire time"Peter says and Ned shrugs."Dude,don't worry, okay?I'm sure that's nothing"Ned says and Betty comes up behind him."Hey, Babe..Can you hold this for me, please?"Betty asks with a smile while handing Ned something.Ned nods and grabs it. "Yeah,of course"Ned says and Betty kisses his cheek making Peter confused."Thanks"Betty says and walks away."What was that?"Peter asks."Well,we actually got to talking on the plane,and it turns out...We have a lot in common.So, uh, we're boyfriend-girlfriend now"Ned says with a smile."Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?"Peter asks."Peter...Those were the words of a boy.That boy, met a woman.A very strong and powerful woman.And now....That boy's a man" Ned says."Babe?"Betty says."Coming, Babe"Ned says and walks away. Meanwhile Natalia was talking with Alexander."So tell me about yourself Lia"Alexander says."There is nothing special about me,I mean I lost some of my family in the blip and when I lost them I lost myself to,and I don't have anybody to talks about it since I don't like to open up to people but yeah"Natalia says while looking at the ground and Alexander lifts her head up and a tear falls down Natalia's eyes."You go them back didn't you?" Alexander asks and Natalia shakes her head."No....but every single time I lose someone close to me...and everyone got their family back but what about me where is my happy ending?....I thought I was going to go through with this but I can't"Natalia says and Alexander hugs her."You are not alone ok...im here,you have friends,and family to"Alexander says. Peter looks at them and Faith comes up behind him scaring Peter."Jesus you scared me"Peter says and Faith looks at Alexander and Natalia."They are cute together don't you think" Faith says and Peter shakes his head."I don't know something dosent seem right about him"Peter says while he watched with pain.

Natalia goes up and puts her suit case and let's the women check it.The women finds Natalia clean and Natalia walks away with Faith and they walk towards the group.

Natalia was sitting down in the boat next to Peter."Did you bring your suit?"Natalia asks and Peter nods. "Yeah but I wasn't going to bring it but May packed it up for me"Peter says and Natalia nods."Peter I need to tell you-"Natalia was about to say but gets cut off my Mr.Harrington."Looks like we're here.Doing some renovations to the place.Getting some upgrades. That must be the concierge.Okay Everyone, here we are"Mr.Harrington says and Natalia looks at Peter and Faith."I am not staying here"Natalia says.They go in and Natalia looks around the hotel.

Natalia was looking around and going into shops.Natalia hears her phone ring and she looks at the contact and sees its Fury.Natalia looks around and answers it."Romanoff we need you to come in"Fury says and Natalia sighs. "Again?Look I will go later ok let me just have a distraction so I could leave"Natalia says."In counting on you Romanoff"Fury says and Natalia hangs up."Who were you talking to?" Faith says from behind her making Natalia turn around."Nobody"Natalia says.They both begin to walk when Alexander comes up to them."Hey I was looking for you"Alexander says and Faith gives Natalia a smirk and a thumbs up."Well I'm here"Natalia says.Alexander takes a little box and opens it showing a ring."Wow it's so beautiful"Natalia says and Alexander grabs her hand and slides the ring into her finger."I got it for you so you would remember Venice"Alexander says making Natalia smile and hug him."Thank you Alex,I really appreciate everything you are doing for me"Natalia says with a smile.
Natalia starts walking and she sees the water moving weirdly making her look at it.Natalia then takes out her phone and sees Fury telling her that a elemental is there.Natalia then sees a big water elemental making her eyes widen and she goes to a abandoned corner and presses her bracelet making her suit appear.Natalia gets her mask on just in case and gets her weapons she made so she could beat the elementals.Natalia runs and sees the elemental and she starts to blast it.Natalia then sees Quentin Beck and she runs up to him."Hey little one I need you to lead the civilians out and then help me here"Quentin says while hugging Natalia and she nods."Got it" Natalia says.Natalia runs and sees her her group."Shit"Natalia mumbles and she quickly helps civilians back up."Is that the black widow?!"Flash says while pointing.Natalia then sees the elemental getting closer."I need you guys to back up"Natalia says and the group backs up."You look familiar" Betty says and Natalia quickly runs and the group follows her.Natalia sees Beck struggling so she takes out her power gun and shoots the elemental. Natalia levels up the power.All of a sudden the elemental dissapears making Natalia get wet."Great"Natalia says sarcastically.Natalia runs to Beck and high fives him."We did great" Natalia says."Thanks for having my back kiddo"Beck says making Natalia Smile.They both hear cheering making both of them turn.Beck turns to Natalia."I will as you later kid"Beck says making Natalia nod and Beck leaves.Natalia then calls her motorcycle and she drives away.

Natalia was standing besides Faith looking at the news that talked about her and Beck saving the day."It's aliens It has to be"Ned says while looking at his laptop."BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers"Flash says."Yeah,you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet"Faith says."Spider-Man can take him"Flash says."What do you think it is?"Mr.Harrington asks."You know, being a man of science...Witches"Mr.Dell says."So who's that guy?"Faith asks quietly. "He's a friend of mine,we met when Fury and Maria introduced us"Natalia says and Faith's mouth drops."You work with S.H.I.E.L.D"Faith says and Natalia nods."Who is that guy?"Betty asks."He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one"Brad says."He's all right,He's no Spider-Man"Flash says. "What is it with you and Spider-Man?" Natalia asks."What?He's just awesome, okay?He protects the neighborhood,and,you know, he's inspiring.He inspires me to be a better man"Flash says and Peter walks in."Sup,dickwad?I thought you drowned"Flash says.Alexander stands next to Natalia."I was worried about you,I thought you were hurt" Alexander says and Natalia smiles. "Trust me I could protect myself" Natalia says with a smirk."Sounds like his name's Mysterio"Brad says. "Luomo del misterio is Italian for man of mystery.They don't actually know who he is"Natalia says."Mysterio"Ned says."Cool name"Betty and Ned say at the same time and they look at each other with a smile."Babe!"They both say at the same time.Natalia nudges Faith's arm and motions her to follow her.They both walk into the quiet hallway."I need you to cover for me" Natalia says."Wait,why?"Faith asks."I need to go with Fury to do something" Natalia says and Faith nods."Just be careful"Faith says and Natalia nods.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
What she wore on the airport

What she wore in Venice

What she wore in the last part of the story