Quidditch Semi-Finals.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Quidditch Semi-Finals

"And she's alive!!" Adrian yelled pointing at me," Alive, I say!"

"I'm not Frankenstein."

Kicking my legs over the side of the bed, I gave him a tight smile. Drizella was lying at the foot of the hospital bed, her eyes scanning each face. Victoria stood by next to Adrian and Robert.

Behind then, Hadleigh stood with her hands wrapping over her shoulders.

She nodded to my leg," How are you?"

I nodded, "I'm ok, could be worse. Harry is passed out on the other bed."

They peaked behind the curtain; Harry was fast asleep with all kinds of gifts around him. Sweets had been piled high and cards littered the bedside table – Madam Pomfrey had struggled to put the medicine bottles down earlier.

"How does he get all those gifts and you get nothing?" Adrian asked.

I shrugged," I'm a silent partner. Not like they believed me anyway."

Victoria didn't move from her space; however, a smile was ever-present on her face.

"We don't know what made you follow those idiots down there, but we know you displayed real intellect and wit." She said," and when you try out of the team next year, I'm sure you'll create quite the legacy here,

"Until then, I'll watch." I smiled, pulling over the divider so I could change.

Buttoning up the denim shorts, I tucked in an orange and white stripped top – I only pushed back the divider when I when started tying my shoelaces.

Leaving the Hospital wing, I grabbed on to Adrians robes as he gave me a piggy-back ride all the way to the great hall. Next to us, Drizella wagged her tail as she trotted with a bouncy step.

Neville's face broke out into a smile as I was dropped on the ground. Leaving his convocation with Seamus and Dean, he ran over to me – wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You're ok!" He shouted.

I smiled," So are you!"

He nodded," Dean preformed the counter curse when he woke up this morning. Professor McGonagall told me you were in the hospital wing this morning just before breakfast."

I hummed," I made the mistake of following the Golden boy."

Neville's eyebrows creased," You don't like Harry?"

"Not him, his ego." I rolled my eyes at the thought," who are you supporting little brother."

He held up a blue and bronze flag that was cut in half and suck on Gryffindor flag, "We couldn't decide.."

I pulled him into a hug," you're too precious Nev."

Pulling away I picked up a breakfast sandwich from George's plate," good luck boys, wonder how yours subs gonna be."

"Game on," Fred smirked.

I nodded," Your brother said something similar – and looking at the missing teacher isn't Snape, he now owes me thirty galleons. Have a wonderful breakfast."