Handsome Jack X Assassin! Reader

Welcome back Kiddos! As promised, here is a Handsome Jack smut. As of now, I have a Mordecai, Zero, and Lilith story that will be published later this week! Enjoy for now and keep tuned!

H/C - Hair Color.
Y/N - Your Name.
F/C - Favorite Color.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The halls were empty as your long slender body slithered through the bare walk way...
It was around 6 AM when you got up to do your regular training routine consisting of an 8 mile sprint on a treadmill and dozens of pushups and burpies. Your muscles never ached since you've been doing this for awhile. You've always wanted to improve and impress your leader. After all, you are infatuated and desire him most when near him or in his presence.

His tone body and strong callused hands when they first met yours in a whole-heartly hand shake was amazing in every way. It made your palms begin to sweat and your knees to quake and shiver. It's a paradise you are restricted of, and you damn well know you don't mix the Alpha and love in the same pile.

The big metal plated doors loomed over head. It was arbitrary to let such thoughts consume you. You were disgusted at such actions that you dreamt of, but you couldn't help it as every thing you imagined led up to him. You showering, caressing your soft skin, or perhaps you cooking, wishing for him to come up behind you and wrap his big hefty arms around your waist.

The doors were pushed open wide to presant a Hyperion King, and Alpha. Where you came from, the leader is always held at the highest of respect. You bowed to him your helmet leaning on the back of your head in a comfy way.

"Y/N! Y/N.... No need to bow Kitten, you don't need to do this everytime we come into the same room, it gets kinda old kiddo."

"I~t is my way of respec~t. I come f~rom a place of rank~s. Tell me, Al~pha, what do you nee~d help wi~th?"

"Yea yea, I'm just saying!' He laughs while swirling in his chair, 'Manners aside pumpkin, in a short story, I'm lonely as is. Care for a chat?" Your body is tense and it never ends even as you get closer to him. You pull up a chair infront of his desk and take a seat.

"W~hy must you c~all in such a terrible tim~e? I was sort of looking for~ward to a~nother challenge or 'R~un to the grocery stor~e' kinda m~ission."

Handsome Jack smiles and shrugs it off, placing his elbows on the table. You froze, straightening your back to look more assertive and ready. He leans in on his palms and breathes out, every movement was calculated in your mind as the silence took over, not sheding a single thread of light. His piercing iced blue color and ivy green of his eyes was luring and enchanting.

"I'm glad you came over kiddo, now come closer to good ol' Daddy." Those words were exhilarating and every one of your senses shut down, sounding alarms in your head. Your body fell flat and limp as you stood up.

"I can~not, Alpha, for work an~d desire of another aren't s~upposed to m~ix." You go behind his desk in a swift and blood chilling silent motion. Thinking of what to do next, you decide this couldn't hurt to have some fun."But.... I can m~ake an ex~ception..." Your voice comes out in a slurring tone that would usually cause someone to take off in fear and panic.

He turns his chair and body to the right, watching your every move. He wanted to see what you would actully do. What your intent was. You unclip the back of your helmet, watching it tumble to the ground, the bang echoing in the gigantic, motionless room. The gloves were next as your hands and nails sprung free.

You get onto your knees the padding keeping your delicate skin from getting bruised. "I am at your service, Alpha." The soft and well-taken care of hands, once formally untouchable assassin slowly drew there way down Jacks sides, lowering closer to his waist. The right hand palmed him through his nicely fitted pants, the reward you receive was almost mind killing. A groan escaped his lips leaving you helpless to him, the way he sounded was almost exotic and a spell casted apon you.

You gingerly unbutton his pants and fiddle with the zipper, pulling it down eyeing the growing bulge in the Alpha's Boxers. "Here, lemme help ya with that pumpkin." Before you can get whats wrapped around your head, his pants and boxers fall to the floor.

You couldn't begin to comprehend what was going on. Your hands slam against him as you force your newly found lover onto the chair again.
"Relax... I'll take it from here, Daddy."
Your voice was smooth like butter, way more enticing than your slurring dumb of a robotic voice with your helmet.

You glide your pointer finger against the bottem of his shaft to the top, before wrapping your hand around it. It was soft and pulsating against your palm, wanting you to go further, you could tell he craved your touch. You gave light pumps while tracing the head with your thumb. The pants and groans that emitted from his mouth that was agape is the most comforting sound you've heard in all your days, It gave you the motivation to take more control and take this further.

You wrap your supple rose marry lips around the top of his shaft, swirling your tongue in the process. You don't know where it came from, but he gripped the top of your H/C shiny hair. It tangled into his fingers making a mess until he forcefully slammed his throbbing cock down your throat.

"F-fuck...y/n..' He breathed out, loosing control, 'Keep Go-ing"
You stroke the bottem of his shaft while bobbing your head up and down, your nails digging into the tender flesh of his left thigh. You never let up until you feel the hot sticky cum incase the back of your throat.

He lets the back of your hair go, his entire body seamed drained and content. You swallowed his seed and grab your F/C helmet, putting it under your arm. You felt excited yourself and needed to leave to take care of that, you stand up and begin to walk away before saying;
"Glad you called me into this little session, Daddy. Lets do this again some other time."
You give Jack a wink while licking the remainder of his cum off your lips.
"I'd like another taste soon."
You leave his office, putting back on your protector, leaving him speechless.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I Hope you enjoyed! Keep a look out for the upcoming chapters!

Published: 8/13/19