Handsome Jack NSFW Alphabet!

HELLO KIDDOS, We're getting down to it! A few more to go and then I'm all caught up! Please enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for an Upcoming Zane x Badass! Reader (Female.)

•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•

A- After care - What they do after you both finish up having sex.

He'll take you in his arms, stroking your hair and telling you how much he loved you. Sometimes he'll lazily nip and kiss your neck as you two fall asleep.

B- BDSM - Are they into it? And how far will they take it if given permission?

Handsome Jack is into MANY different things, and he wouldn't be with you if you weren't into them aswell. He needs someone that matches his pace and sees sex as a great outlet and pleasurable experience.

C- Caught - How they react or what they do when caught in the act.

If he's caught in the act, he'll continue and will ethier fire the person later on, airlock them, or forget it ever happened.

D- Dom - Are they dominant or submissive? Or are they a switch?

He's dominant and only on special occasions will he let you top him. He wants to prove himself worthy of you.

E- Experience - Are they experienced or do they need some help during the process?

He's very experienced from all the one-night-stands he's had. He doesn't mention them often but he does brag about how good he is.

F- Fantasy - What fantasies do they have that involve you two? Ex: Daddy X Little Girl.

Many different fantasies, if you name it, he's most likely into it. He does love when you beg and call him daddy though.;)

G- Getting Finished up - (I know it's a stretch but shh) When they finish, where do they like to?

He likes to finish down your throat or inside you. Obviously you're on birth control, he's not ready to be a father again.

H- Hit Point - Where there sensitive point is or a spot that drives them crazy.

Swallowing his entire length will drive him mad. He can't control himself feeling his dick enveloped in your mouth.

I- Intimacy - Are they romantic at all?

On holidays or special occasions he can be. Take valentine's day for example, last time he made a heart of whip cream on his chest while being surrounded by flowers and candles. Completely naked might I add.

J- Journey - What they do leading up to sex.

He'll initiate it by kissing up and down your body, leaving marks. Most forms of foreplay are welcome. He always keeps you in his mind, being sure to please his princess.

K- Kinks - What are they into? How kinky can they get?

VERY KINKY. He loves most things ranging to degrading names, or bondage, sometimes even butt plugs.

L- Location - Where they like to have Sex.

Anywhere remotely private, he'll drag you off somewhere with little to no people around and do whatever he wants to you.

M- Masterbation - How often do they do it and how do they like it best?

If he has pictures of you and you're busy while he has nothing to do, he will jack off to you. No questions asked.

N- Nope!! - Things they will never do no matter how much you beg or ask.

NO PEGGING. He claims he's tried it before and honestly regrets it. You can't even get past asking without him leaving you in a room by yourself.

O- Oral - How they feel about it, do they like giving or receiving?

He prefers receiving but will not hesitate to please his princess. He finds it entertaining to watch you choke on his length.

P- Position - Whats there favorite position during sex?

You, lying down on your back while hes hovering above you is by far his favorite so he can grip onto your hips. It's also the best angle he claims.

Q- Quickie - Do they like it? Do they prefer it over actual sex?

Most times not. He enjoys foreplay and wants it to last as long as he can make it. Why do you think he wants to go a second round?

R- Rough - How rough are they during sex, do they show remorse if you're hurt?

Depends, he can get pretty rough and will sometimes break skin when giving hickies. He won't show remorse since begging and whining are one of his turn ons.

S- Stamina - How many rounds can they do? How long can they last? Etc..

He'll try to get you to go twice most times and if not, he'll bribe you in some way or pass out. He has great stamina amd will go as many times to please himself.

T- Toys - Do they like using them during sex? Will they?

Yes actually, he won't go too far with toys, but bondage and things for foreplay are always accepted.

U- Unfair - How much do they tease you? Do they do it often?

Yes, most times at work in Hyperion, he'll slip a hand up your skirt and rub you a bit. He LOVES seeing you squirm and crave him when you both return home.

V- Volume - How loud are they? How loud can they get if pleased correctly?

If given the right pleasure, he wines quite often. He doesn't make that much noise besides grunts and heavy panting, but if you're lucky, you could get him like putty in your hands.

W- Wild Card - Somthing random about the character.

He absolutely loves it when you compliment him at his job of pleasuring you. It gives him confidence.:)

X- X-Ray - What they look like with their clothes off?

A chiseled chest accompanied by a six pack and not only that, but he's packing at least 6 and a half in his briefs.

Y- Yearning - How often do they need to have sex?

Whenever he says, you most likely will comply. It's a guessing game with him so you gotta be prepared anytime he's near.

Z- ZZZ - How quickly do they fall asleep?

It depends, sometimes he'll get a second round going or maybe he'll take his time drifting into a deep sleep while you lay in his arms.

(Sorry if there's any typos, I'm to lazy to check.👀)