𝕆𝕟𝕖

Princewonpil 👑:
GUYS OMG I JUST SAW THE CUTEST BOY IN THE WORLD

Chickenlittle:
okay first off, wtf is ur username, second, what does he look like?

Princewonpil👑:
my username is what i am. a prince

Bobthebuilder:
okay idc about the username, just show us a pic of him!

Brian:
what's happening? sorry i was eating

Chickenlittle:
Wonpil is being gay

Brian:
oh okay

Princewonpil👑:
HES SO CUTE KDCJOXCHSKDJ

Princewonpil👑: HES SO CUTE KDCJOXCHSKDJ

Chickenlittle:
eh he's alright. not as cute as my bri bri

Brian:
awww babe! ur cuter 💕

Chickenlittle:
noooo ur cuter!

Princewonpil👑:
SHUT UP OMG CAN YALL NOT BE CORNY FOR ONE SECOND??!?!?

Bobthebuilder:
i don't like this side of wonpil...

Chickenlittle:
same...

Chickenlittle:
ANYway, we have practice in like half an hour. get ur asses over here before i hit u

Princewonpil👑:
okay, i'm omw

Bobthebuilder:
me too

Brian:
be there soon babe!
________________________________

I can't get that boy out of my head...he was so pretty. i think he looked at me but idk. i just wish i knew his name...

"EARTH TO WONPIL!!"

"AAH! Jae hyung that wasn't funny!!"

"Yeah, babe. Not cool."

"SHUT UP BRIAN!!"

"okay i'm sorry baby i didn't mean-"

"wait no it's okay i was just upset i love you."

"i love you too."

Jesus, they're too fucking corny. but if i'm being honest...i'm jealous of what they have. they seem so happy. i wish i had someone to say i love you to...
Wonpil thought while the other boys stared longingly into each other's eye. oh how he so much wanted love like that. he wanted someone to hold in his arms and kiss until they fell asleep together. but, sadly, he thought that no one would ever want him. he wanted the black haired boy to love him. but how could he? Wonpil didn't even know the boys name.

"Guys, we still don't have a drummer. We need one if we are ever going to have a chance at getting into JYP."

"Brian can play the drums."

"Yeah!"

"Okay let's be honest, brian you suck at playing the drums."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!?!?!"

Wonpil heard a knock at the door and went to go answer as Sungjin and Brian were fighting.
He was shocked when he opened the door to see a boy with black sorta curly hair. he was tall and very handsome. Wonpil looked at him for a minute, not realizing who it was. then he figured it out. It was the boy he had seen hours before.

"Hello! My name is Yoon Dowoon! I moved in next door and my eoma made cookies so i thought i'd bring some over!"

"I-I-I'm Kim Wonpil. T-thank you for the cookies."

Wonpil took the plate and shut the door in Dowoons face. Shit, what have i done?!??. Wonpil thought.

"Who was that Wonpil?"

"I-I-I-"

"Omg WONPIL!! Just spit it out already!!"

"IT WAS THE BOY HE BROUGHT COOKIES I SHUT THE DOOR IN HIS FACE AND IM AN IDIOT OMG WHAT DID I DO?!?!?"

Sungjin tried to calm down wonpil while Brian and Jae ate down half of the cookies the boy had brought. After practice was over, wonpil went home, still thinking about the brown eyed boy. He was so stupid for closing the door on him. He couldn't sleep that night because his mind was too full. Will i ever see him again? He thought. I should forget it. He would never want to be with me anyway...