𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Wonpil put his arm around Dowoons and walked with him, not taking his eyes off him.

"Oh by the way, these are for you, prince."
Dowoon said, handing the flowers to wonpil

"These flowers are so pretty! You really shouldn't have gotten them for me!"

"Well i had to get these beautiful flowers for my beautiful prince, right?"

Wonpil could feel his cheeks get as red as cherries. He had butterflies in his stomach. He's never felt this way towards anyone. What was it about this boy that made him feel so special?

"Here we are!"

Wonpil finally took his gaze off the boy to see a horse draw carriage just right there

"WHAT?! You actually got a carriage?!"

"Only the best for his magesty."
I can't believe he's going this all out for me. we aren't even dating so why? Wonpil thought to himself while climbing into the carriage. Maybe they were moving too fast. Maybe this was a little extra. But Wonpil didn't care. He just wanted to be in Dowoons arms.
"I hope you like it!"

"I do! very much!"

"Good! I thought you'd think i was weird for doing all of this.."

"Of course not! i think it is very romantic actually."

"Oh here we are!"

The two got out of the carriage and went over to a spot at the park where no one was. Dowoon spread out a blanket and set down the basket full of delicious treats. Wonpil sat down next to him.

"Let's eat!" Dowoon said and so they did just that. After a few hours the boys had finally decided that they should go home. Dowoon and Wonpil walked with each other back to Wonpils house while they held hands. When they got to wonpils house, dowoon stopped at the doorway, still holding onto wonpils tiny hand. They just looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes until wonpil broke the silence

"Dowoon?"

"Yes prince?"

"We're friends, right?"

"Of course we are silly! Unless you don't want to be..."

"No no no i do! Its just...the way you did all of this for me, doesn't seem like you were just about to head to lunch. It seems more like...like a date."

"W-well...it can be. If you want it to be of course."

"Dowoon i-"

"ONEPEEEELLLL! It's game night and you're late! Come on!"
Jae pulled Wonpil inside before he could say anything to dowoon. And then...Wonpil woke up